Scottish Fitba'

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51765472

I wonder if Millwall will follow this good example.:love:
There could have been no more than a couple of dozen Accies supporters in the away corner of Ibrox on Wednesday night, and yet the neds decided to have a go at them as they left - with the police then having to hold the Accies Fans behind - so it's not only Fort William that has the problem :) Mind you the chagrin felt by these Rangers supporters as a result of their team's performance was undoubtedly pretty massive.

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
Story doing the rounds that there was some serious indiscipline at the Rangers mid winter break training camp.
Probably just gossip, but something seriously wrong somewhere.
ATM there are no weak teams in the SPL, no games are a gimmee.(y)
Were they asking a DJ to play a song he didn’t want to?

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Were they asking a DJ to play a song he didn’t want to?
Long time since DJ starred in Ibrox colours - now there was a forward who put himself about for the cause (Rangers and Scotland) and knew where the goal was...a legend for Rangers supporters and a giant compared with the minnows of the current squad - most of whom (McGregor excepted) will I suggest merit little more than a listing in the Appendix of the History Of Rangers.

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Love the comment from Willie Haughley when Craig White apologised to him for incorrect material used in his recent book. [He said he tried to buy Rangers]

'I shall accept this email as a correction as I cannot see much chance of this book ever being re-printed ' :whistle:

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Love the comment from Willie Haughley when Craig White apologised to him for incorrect material used in his recent book. [He said he tried to buy Rangers]

'I shall accept this email as a correction as I cannot see much chance of this book ever being re-printed ' :whistle:
Should never have been allowed to publish in 1st place.Total chancer and scumbag of 1st order! I'm sure that this was included to cause some controveserary to sell copies.
Lord Haughey should have sued his ass off(although getting paid any damages may have proved well nigh impossible---look how he treated wife and kid1)
I know a couple of guys from the old Chateau Lait he would love to have a quiet word with him!
Also a pretty half-hearted on SKY at moment+who passed the content of THAT programme in midweek>talk about giving your opponents a game plan?
Wonder if that was passed as good to go Messr.Trayner(ex BBC man being paid a bloody fortune to do what exactly)??
O.K.Rant over.
Jimbo

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Hmmm.Leigh Griffiths?

Mental Health issues do not him a bad man make - though messing around with an ex (if he was) whilst his Mrs is pregnant is not what I'd do. Top footballers are often just rich big kids, with a weird view of their own self-worth and as likely to stray as any of us. Does not excuse any behaviour.

Anyway - both McGregor and Griffiths seem to have had successful weekend for their respective clubs - as Colin Hendry's lad Callum also had for St Johnstone :)

Meanwhile down south - all eyes remain on what could be a very special young Scottish talent emerging and playing for Chelsea

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
ILH....Yep,agreed ,young Hendry looks to be a good 'un.
'Meanwhile down south - all eyes remain on what could be a very special young Scottish talent emerging and playing for Chelsea[/QUOTE ]
(You'll never guess who we had at Ibrox as a schoolboy and let go?)
Less than happy Jimbo

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
'Meanwhile down south - all eyes remain on what could be a very special young Scottish talent emerging and playing for Chelsea[/QUOTE ]
Less than happy Jimbo
I read that Rangers tried to persuade him to stay but the lure of Chelsea (and no doubt the money on offer) was too much. Don't blame Rangers that they couldn't keep him.

StJ also have another young lad - Ali McCann - who looks top drawer - but though born in Scotland he has already represented NI at youth level. Never know though.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Big game for the Jambos tonight at Paisley.
Lose and we are toast, win and it is a 4/5 club relegation scrap.
Just don't get how the Jambos have ended up in such a mess. Early season I had StJ definitely being in the relegation scrap (4 points after 9 games, now 36 points after 29 games) - not such as the Jambos. That said - StJ are not yet mathematically safe.

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Just don't get how the Jambos have ended up in such a mess. Early season I had StJ definitely being in the relegation scrap (4 points after 9 games, now 36 points after 29 games) - not such as the Jambos. That said - StJ are not yet mathematically safe.
Tommy Wright has yet again built a new team from nothing, he must be the best manager in the UK at the moment.
Strange how no 'big team' will take a chance on him.
Hearts falling for the 'to good to go down' trap

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Less than happy Jimbo

Less than happy???

Your team climbed into bed with Chelsea in a desperate bid for money. Even agreed to not sell.or loan him anywhere else to get £500k!!

Reap what you sew.