Scottish Fitba'

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Well well well Jambo's look to be in serious trouble. Relegation dog fight it is.

Great win by the Paisley Saints.

ger147

Tour Winner
Visit site
Well well well Jambo's look to be in serious trouble. Relegation dog fight it is.

Great win by the Paisley Saints.

Still 8 games to go so lots of points to be won and lost, but as they've only won 4 league games out of the 30 they've played all season, it doesn't look good at all for Hearts.

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Still 8 games to go so lots of points to be won and lost, but as they've only won 4 league games out of the 30 they've played all season, it doesn't look good at all for Hearts.

They were absolutely dire tonight. 6 points adrift with 8 games to go is a tough ask.

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
They only need 11th place for a final chance to save themselves if they win the relegation play-off, but they are still 4 points adrift of 11th.

Yeah I thought it was 6 points. It's 6 behind St Mirren. Cheers for the correction.

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Well my lot were shown how to play football last night weren't they!
the Germans always seemed to have time and space to pass the ball around and didn't appear to get flustered/panicked at any time.
A result of which was being applauded from the pitch by our fans-nice touch I thought in appreciation of their quality play.
Now what we need is the MORON who thought it was brave to throw a bottle in the direction of one of the German teams player shopped by the people around him!And jailed for life as example to all the others knuckle draggers >along with those from any other club in the land as it's happening too often<-someone is going to be seriously hurt
Words really do fail me in trying to work out why these masturbators behave in such a way!
God help us when the replay eventually comes around--I fear this could be our biggest hammering in Europe yet.
Jimbo (now going to listen to some Boz Scaggs and Ol Blue Eyes to chill out a bit-have a good weekend all)!?!

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Well my lot were shown how to play football last night weren't they!
the Germans always seemed to have time and space to pass the ball around and didn't appear to get flustered/panicked at any time.
A result of which was being applauded from the pitch by our fans-nice touch I thought in appreciation of their quality play.
Now what we need is the MORON who thought it was brave to throw a bottle in the direction of one of the German teams player shopped by the people around him!And jailed for life as example to all the others knuckle draggers >along with those from any other club in the land as it's happening too often<-someone is going to be seriously hurt
Words really do fail me in trying to work out why these masturbators behave in such a way!
God help us when the replay eventually comes around--I fear this could be our biggest hammering in Europe yet.
Jimbo (now going to listen to some Boz Scaggs and Ol Blue Eyes to chill out a bit-have a good weekend all)!?!

Rangers and Hearts have had a seriously weird season.
Nice touch applauding off the Germans.

Hearts and Rangers [since the winter break] record against teams in the bottom half of the league has been very poor.
Hearts have only won 2 out of 11 games to bottom four teams.
Perhaps the league is getting stronger, even Celtic have struggled in some games against the bottom teams.

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Plans afoot to change to a 14 team SPL by bringing Kelty Hearts and Brora Rangers into the senior leagues with no relegation.
As a Hearts supporter I think this is an excellent piece of clear blue sky thinking.(y)

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Plans afoot to change to a 14 team SPL by bringing Kelty Hearts and Brora Rangers into the senior leagues with no relegation.
As a Hearts supporter I think this is an excellent piece of clear blue sky thinking.(y)

Top two in Championship up. Bottom two down. Do that throughout is the fairest way. League will be better off without the Jambo hammer throwers.

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Just when you though that the incompetence of the Scottish Football officials could not possibly get any worse.
We now have a complete mucking fuddle on how to end the season with mysterious 'missing' vote from the one club who could scupper their plans.
Even though that club can prove they voted against it.

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
A total mess but what an unprecedented situation - there just isn't a good solution and some clubs will be really struggling to get through this.
I just took another look at it and dropping League 2 and having three leagues of 14 teams could be a solution.
The quality of the Championship top 6 teams has come on in leaps and bounds in recent years. The bottom club in League three would have to be relegated and replaced with Cove Rangers.
I would imagine a few clubs will not survive this present crisis so perhaps the leagues might be pared down in future years.

User20204

Visit site
There are far too many "professional" teams in Scotland as it is. A few falling by the wayside may not be a bad thing in the long run. Was really interesting to hear the Forfar Chairman on Sportsound yesterday saying the league money they were entitled to really didn't make a great deal of difference to them given how small a figure it was.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
The accounts for St Johnstone publish May 2018 show that the weekly running cost of the football side of the club was £65,000. A week. For the whole football club, every player and football related employee - and keeping the stadium going. That’s the average monthly wage of each of the Celtic first team squad. But even with such a discrepancy saints keep going ok-ish...but this with be clobbering the clubs finances...it usually has no more than £2m reserve in the bank.

smange

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Just when you though that the incompetence of the Scottish Football officials could not possibly get any worse.
We now have a complete mucking fuddle on how to end the season with mysterious 'missing' vote from the one club who could scupper their plans.
Even though that club can prove they voted against it.

Not for one minute did I ever think the people that “run” Scottish football couldn’t get any more incompetent than they’ve already proven themselves to be previously.

smange

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
What do you mean you didn't think they could get anymore incompetent, how long have you been on lockdown ??

Think you’ve misread my post?

I knew beyond all doubt they could continue to prove themselves totally incompetent

Absolute farce of an organisation and totally out of touch with the fans