Santa's been and left me my R11's!

Steve In Spain

Assistant Pro
Visit site
UPS arrived, I was smiling.....I am still smiling. They look nice, very nice.

I am just going to have a cuppa and then take myself off to the range and hit 3 or 4 baskets.

Tomorrow I will go and use this free round of golf voucher I have and give them a proper try out and see how far longer they are, if they are!

HawkeyeMS

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I played with a fella on Sunday who had a set of R11s, in fact I think he had R11 everything and he hit them a mile. Homer also has a set which he seems to be getting on rather well with

They're a bit chunky for my liking but good looking bats all the same and seem to be getting good reviews. Hope you enjoy them but all this talk of new shineys is making me impatient to get mine after xmas

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Had mine about a month now and seriously impressed. Standard off the peg set and really enjoying the feeling off the face. I was hitting 4 irons down the range long and straight Tuesday night with ease and stood there with a soppy grin on my face. Very easy to hit, very long and very forgiving. What's not to like. The best club for my handicap range I've hit in 2011

AllyLodge

Head Pro
Visit site
Lucky you ! I got my new irons last week. Not allowed to use them tll Christmas ! :'(
ca50f05e.jpg

Isn't she beautiful?

Steve In Spain

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I am off to play golf today..so I will give you all an update on how they went yesterday and of course, in real life today.

Let's just say that if yesterday is anything to go by....I am going to need re-evaluate my distance to the green shots!

Height and distance are amazing.

HickoryShaft

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Santa is going to be displeased with you opening these and playing with them before the big day.

Show a bit of self control man :) :)

Hope they play as well as they look like they will from your description - we are all just jealeous of the weather over there!

P.S. I grabbed my new Underarmour trousers from my pressie pile the other day as it was freezing out :)

A

Alex1975

While I don't want your R11s I do suddenly feel quit jealous that I am not getting any shinies this year...

Enjoy them!