Bozza'a mate

Yorkshire

Drawboy
Lump
Mark (Alwoodley)
iand
Beggsy
Chiefi0

Currently 15 names. Another one would help. Also, depending on the final number. Beezerk & I may play for our native Yorkshire, the County Champions! Dave (2blue) is injured following a spectacular bowling display, but will be turning up with pom-poms to cheer on the white roses.

Anyone wanting to bring along the odd prize, please do so.

The draw will be done tomorrow night.

Tee off at 12 noon, with the last group going off approx 25 mins later. Course is in cracking nick, especially the greens. And the food is spot too.

Last edited:

Cheifi0

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
My brothers plans have changed so he can play on Sunday for the yorkies to bring us up to 16. Are we going to travel up together 2blue?

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Guys, bring 'em both. We can always change the format so that the aggregate score of all 17 make up the overall team result, with some creative accounting on my part. Alternatively, the Yorks 'v' northeast match could be held over, and we can run this as a singles outing.

There's always options...

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Northeast

Wayman
Maninblack
Maninblack's mate
Kraxx68
Beezerk
Bozza
Jensen
Bozza's Boss
Bozza'a mate

Yorkshire

Hobbit
Drawboy
Lump
Mark (Alwoodley)
iand
Beggsy
Chiefi0
Wes

CheerLeaderTeam
2Blue :whoo:

Think this may be about right.... adjust the 'turn coats' as you see fit ;)

Kraxx68

Head Pro
Visit site
So as motivations go, just watched Miracle at Medinah, then listening to Olazabal's speech always gives me goose bumps... “All men die but not all men live – you made me feel alive again this week" :thup: Bring on tomorrow :eek:ne:

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
With 17 names we have two options; if we have one no show, its 4x 4balls - but please, if anyone is thinking of dropping out don't just be a no-show. Post up on here. And our other option is singles stableford with all the scores added together.

Whatever happens we'll have individual stableford scores to 'divvy up' some prizes.

There is a very decent driving range and practice area for those that like to work up a sweat - don't ask me what it costs or whether its tokens or cash in a slot machine - I don't do practice.

A couple of etiquette points. Golf clothing for the course, but if you want to change to jeans, trainers and tee shirt afterwards, no problem at all. Mobile phones are permitted in the clubhouse and out on the course - just be aware of those around you if you use it out on the course.

I've asked for the yellow tees to be put out. Its long off the whites, and not much shorter off the yellows. So if the yellows are out, that's what we'll use.

Maninblack has arranged a photographer, weather permitting. Photo's of your exquisite swings etc will be available for a small fee - the money going to the H4H day next week. And anyone wishing to make a donation to the charity, there's RickG's H4H thread or give it to one of the guys who are going down there, e.g. 2Blue, Kraxx66666666, or me.

I'll be there from about 10:30, and I'll be sat with a load of cards and the 'black book.' Please cough up your entry money BEFORE you disappear off to the practice area. I'd like it all in and paid to the club at least 30 mins before the first group tee off.

Looking forward to seeing you all. Anyone who has the urge to donate a prize for the day, please do so.

bozza

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
With 17 names we have two options; if we have one no show, its 4x 4balls - but please, if anyone is thinking of dropping out don't just be a no-show. Post up on here. And our other option is singles stableford with all the scores added together.

Whatever happens we'll have individual stableford scores to 'divvy up' some prizes.

There is a very decent driving range and practice area for those that like to work up a sweat - don't ask me what it costs or whether its tokens or cash in a slot machine - I don't do practice.

A couple of etiquette points. Golf clothing for the course, but if you want to change to jeans, trainers and tee shirt afterwards, no problem at all. Mobile phones are permitted in the clubhouse and out on the course - just be aware of those around you if you use it out on the course.

I've asked for the yellow tees to be put out. Its long off the whites, and not much shorter off the yellows. So if the yellows are out, that's what we'll use.

Maninblack has arranged a photographer, weather permitting. Photo's of your exquisite swings etc will be available for a small fee - the money going to the H4H day next week. And anyone wishing to make a donation to the charity, there's RickG's H4H thread or give it to one of the guys who are going down there, e.g. 2Blue, Kraxx66666666, or me.

I'll be there from about 10:30, and I'll be sat with a load of cards and the 'black book.' Please cough up your entry money BEFORE you disappear off to the practice area. I'd like it all in and paid to the club at least 30 mins before the first group tee off.

Looking forward to seeing you all. Anyone who has the urge to donate a prize for the day, please do so.

Looking forward to it and think since we have 17 players a singles Stableford with all the scores added up would be a good idea.

If I remember right the range took cash when I was there a year or so ago.