2Blue
Drawboy
Lump
LanDog
Mark (Alwoodley)
iand
Beggsy
Chiefi0

Currently, we have 7 NE's 'v' 8 Yorkies. Maninblack pm'd last week to say he has another, which would give us 4 4balls. If we could get up to 20, brilliant. 18 would see a 2 ball out first. I'll do the draw on Wednesday, to give you all a chance to grab any late comers.

Don't forget, coffee and bacon butties on arrival, so please don't be late.

And cash on the day, so definitely don't be late.

bozza

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I know mine and Kellfired's mate Pete deffo wants to play and I'll see my old man today and that will make 18 if that's ok Bri?

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
I know mine and Kellfired's mate Pete deffo wants to play and I'll see my old man today and that will make 18 if that's ok Bri?

Bring 'em along. I'm seeing the pro tomorrow, and will say we need 5 tee times. That'll cover most eventualities. And Sunday afternoons are mega quiet... fitting on a few more isn't a problem.

bozza

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Bring 'em along. I'm seeing the pro tomorrow, and will say we need 5 tee times. That'll cover most eventualities. And Sunday afternoons are mega quiet... fitting on a few more isn't a problem.

Ok no problem, I know Pete is a definite and my old man is 99% sure, he just has to check with the boss if she has planned anything.

He's going to let me know for definite tomorrow morning.

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
If the same as last time it's 4BBB.
Aye..... we played B/Ball Matchplay back in March @ Wike Ridge GC & lost by Half a point.
Bri, for the draw you can put me in though I'm very doubtful as I've injured my shoulder last Sun so if we have enough I'll be non-playing captain :D
If I'm needed & fit enough to play then that's fine.... if not then we can have a 4 Ball that's 2 v 1 + a dummy player (would have to be Stableford for them & the match that has the Dummy player in it).... always round its the more the merrier as playing formats can easily be sorted.
I'll bring some nearest the pin markers & a couple of prizes.... Craig.... dinna forget the Trophy :ears:

LanDog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I'm going to have to pull out of this, I've got an appointment through for a knee operation so I'm in Ireland and can't make it. Really, really sorry lads

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
I'm almost certainly out of this. Sorry for the last minute withdrawal but I've had to go home to Northern Ireland ASAP as my dad isn't well.