Ryder Cup 2018 - Paris

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Bigfoot

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Is it just me (and my ageing eyes!) that's struggled to see the balls land on the greens? Seems the camera work isn't great and not getting enough zoom in when the ball lands? It's ruining the viewing to some extent as never sure whether to celebrate or not and going with the crowd reaction!

It is even more awkward to see the balls when you are cleaning your golf shoes for HFH outside the patio window.

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
Is it just me (and my ageing eyes!) that's struggled to see the balls land on the greens? Seems the camera work isn't great and not getting enough zoom in when the ball lands? It's ruining the viewing to some extent as never sure whether to celebrate or not and going with the crowd reaction!

I think the camera work in general has been pretty poor over the three days (not what we're used to for Tour events)

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
BIG mistake from Rory knocking it in the bunker down 18 with JT in a perfect position in the fairway. He’s going to have a long way, I’d be surprised if he can even get it to the green from there. Sergio tried at the Open de France from a similar position and came up short. Huge moment coming up here!