Royal Cinque Ports - Kent Links Tour

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Thanks for your efforts Chris... what ever happens.... 'I do like to be beside the seaside... I do......' see you soon :whoo:

D

Deleted member 21258

I am quite happy to travel down and play, provided we are not on temps which they have said there are not going to be.

Happy days, will wrap up warm!

Thanks Chrisd,wookie and BIM for all your efforts, really appreciated.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Ok, ive been talking to RCP this morning.

The course will be open and we will definitely be on main greens. They are saying that being on the coast, and there being forecast a breeze, the low ground temperature may not be as bad as we think. As I've paid the deposit and they will be open they, understandably in my opinion, won't refund money unless they close the course.

I would be grateful if anyone intending NOT to play would be good enough to let me know as soon as possible as I need to let them know for the catering.

If anyone has any queries please ask away

D

Deleted member 1418

The course will be open and we will definitely be on main greens. They are saying that being on the coast, and there being forecast a breeze, the low ground temperature may not be as bad as we think. As I've paid the deposit and they will be open they, understandably in my opinion, won't refund money unless they close the course.

I would be grateful if anyone intending NOT to play would be good enough to let me know as soon as possible as I need to let them know for the catering.

Nice one Chris! Cannot wait to play and quite perversely looking forward to playing in the sub zero temperature! I can think of worse places than the RCP clubhouse and Kings Head to defrost afterwards!! :D

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Nice one Chris! Cannot wait to play and quite perversely looking forward to playing in the sub zero temperature! I can think of worse places than the RCP clubhouse and Kings Head to defrost afterwards!! :D

OK then, do you fancy a deck-chair sellers job this Summer in Cleethorpes ...... & there's certainly lots of those worse-places to defrost in afterwards.... :whistle:

User20205

Money List Winner
Visit site

i'll be there Chris :thup: good news I know :D

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
I've checked with RCP and unfortunately they can't accommodate us on the Tuesday before about 1pm which, for those travelling, would be too late I reckon so I haven't assumed this is a starter.

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
I've checked with RCP and unfortunately they can't accommodate us on the Tuesday before about 1pm which, for those travelling, would be too late I reckon so I haven't assumed this is a starter.

Princes reckoned they could Chris and earlier than 1pm. Can I have expressions of interest if RSG is closed and I’ll make further enquiries.

D

Deleted member 1418

Princes reckoned they could Chris and earlier than 1pm. Can I have expressions of interest if RSG is closed and I’ll make further enquiries.

If RSG is closed then yes please to Princes Rich. Why go home if there's the opportunity to play golf!! :D

rosecott

Money List Winner
Visit site
Count me in for golf on Monday and Tuesday wherever we end up. I'm booked into King's Head and can't get out of it even if I wanted to. I will also be in for curry on Sunday evening.

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Yes Richard I'd be up for the Tues a Princes again if necessary..... good to see Jim is tuned in... info over-load for me :confused:

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Princes for me on the Tuesday if RSG is closed, even better if we can play the newly reported 9 holes.

Any idea of tee times, can be nearly 5 hours back for me or worse if I catch bad traffic.