Recommend a push trolley

woody69

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
My friend is looking for a push trolley. I think the top range types are slightly out of his reach in terms of budget, unless he can get a decent deal on a 2nd hand one, so that rules out the Clic Gear and the Big Max IQ etc.

Can anyone recommend one that is circa 100 quid and is there a notable difference between the mid and the top end models?

Curls

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I have the Sun Mountain Speedcart V1 for about a year now, my Sun Mountain H2NO bag fits perfectly on it, its a dream to push and has given me no trouble even though I picked it up for £50 on ebay and it had been well used. Solid bit of kit.

Canary_Yellow

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I've got the Motocaddy M1 Lite and it's excellent. It's £150 but has an accessory station built in so is effectively only £40 more than the S1 Lite. That £40 gets you a trolley that folds to half the size than the S1.

Depends what your mates priorities are in terms of price / storage space.

Curls

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Fair point above, the Speedcart is heavy and doesn't fold down much, I keep it at the club so no issue but you'd struggle to get it and a bag into any normal sized car boot.

gmc40

Head Pro
Visit site
Look at the Stewart Z3. There is a new trolley coming out shortly so I'd expect them to start selling the Z3 cheap. When the Z3 was realised they were knocking the Z1 out for £120. Folds up really small and comes with a cover.

palindromicbob

Tour Winner
Visit site
MD deluxe trolley. About £110 - £130 depending on where you can get it. Folds down small, easy to push and loads of extras with it.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
http://www.direct-golf.co.uk/golf_t...-wheel_golf_trolley_golf_trolleys/p15981.aspx

I've got this and it's great. Folds with one button and really sturdy. I also got it for about £90 cos I found a 30% of Golf Locker accessories voucher online, so worth a google.

I think that there is one company that builds variations on the same trolley for various companies. That one is almost identical to my I-Cart, which is the same as the Bullet trolleys on amazon which are almost the same as the MD one mentioned above etc....

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
my playing partner has just bought the powecaddy twinline 4. it looks very nice! way better than my twinline 3...

lex!

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I've also got a Motocaddy M1 Lite. Great purchase, superb bit of kit that folds down very small so I can fit it into the back of my hatchback along with sticks bag.

mchacker

Head Pro
Visit site
I think that there is one company that builds variations on the same trolley for various companies. That one is almost identical to my I-Cart, which is the same as the Bullet trolleys on amazon which are almost the same as the MD one mentioned above etc....

True, mine is slazenger branded and the only difference of note is the compartment on the handle. Which btw was a bargain on ebay ;)