Rangers in Trouble Again

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
I thought perhaps this post was about them struggling to get out of the Championship league and being 6 points behind the magnificent Jambos:eek:

If you want to read posts by Teddy Bears combusting have a read of the Rangers vs Hibs thread on The Bears Den forum :)

(btw Rangers lost at home to Hibs on Monday evening - and it was 'carnage'). And here was me beginning to feel a wee bit sorry for Rangers Supporters.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
The funniest bit is that they cant afford to sack their £850,000.00 a year manager.

I read (on the Bears Den) that it would cost around £1.5m to move Swally and his coaching cronies on. Money that doesn't exist (until they have to buy players in the next transfer window)

I am almost past laughing at the shambles - it is shocking what has happened to that club and I know many good and decent (and miserable) Rangers Supporters (my brother and his two kids just to name three).

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Mike Ashley buys more shares taking his stake in Rangers up to 9%.
Clever man with a long term plan.
Not long before we see Rangers playing in Dunlop football strips I guess.

Murraymints cashes in his chips and sells all his businesses.

StuartD

Tour Rookie
Visit site
seriously? Please tell me this third div team doesnt pay £850kPA for a manager from a question of sport?

They had no option but to pay it. Rightly or wrongly that was his salary when in the SPL. Under TUPE law he transferred to the Newco so his salary had to be honoured.