Random Irritations

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
The other day I had to train someone from a contractor via Teams on our system. It quickly became clear she was braindead and didn't have a clue what she was doing. She's submitted 84 documents which I'm now checking, and sure enough, the vast majority are just total crap and I have to reject them. So I know we're going to have to go through this whole thing at least another three times. It's simple stuff but she was honestly one of the dopiest people I've ever met. She couldn't even manage to connect to teams with her laptop, she was trying to do it through her phone, so when I asked her to screenshare she simply pointed the phone camera at her monitor. :cry:

pauljames87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
The other day I had to train someone from a contractor via Teams on our system. It quickly became clear she was braindead and didn't have a clue what she was doing. She's submitted 84 documents which I'm now checking, and sure enough, the vast majority are just total crap and I have to reject them. So I know we're going to have to go through this whole thing at least another three times. It's simple stuff but she was honestly one of the dopiest people I've ever met. She couldn't even manage to connect to teams with her laptop, she was trying to do it through her phone, so when I asked her to screenshare she simply pointed the phone camera at her monitor. :cry:

I blame the trainer 🙄😂

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
View attachment 46976
Definite luddite here....
Quite possibly the only person in the world who has never done a Teams (or similar) meeting and wouldn't know which buttons to press or switches to switch..

And long may it stay like that :ROFLMAO:
At least you can blame it on being from a different generation. This girl was younger than me and simply a moron I think.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Bono and The Edge currently murdering SOS by ABBA on the R2 Piano Room. Just because you can do something, doesn't mean you should :censored:o_O
Had to turn the radio over twice on my trip to and from golf, on the way there who ever was standing in for Ball played it then as I got in the car, it was on again with vine, so I'm guessing every Host on R2 will be playing it and raving about it.🙄🤣

Tongo

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Bono and The Edge currently murdering SOS by ABBA on the R2 Piano Room. Just because you can do something, doesn't mean you should :censored:o_O

Heard an 'alternative' version of With or Without You including Bono singing the other day. It was awful. I love U2 but they need to stop trying to be too clever.