Random Irritations

spongebob59

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Really ?
?| M&Ms cartoon characters are being updated to “commit to gender-balanced leadership teams and an independent 'annual diversity audit' of the company's advertising.”

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Taking up lino in my office in anticipation of a new carpet being fitted ..... and giving myself a blister on my left hand which means I now cannot grip a golf club. Lasted two holes today.

Jamesbrown

Head Pro
Visit site
Football. (Not the physical act of kicking a ball - that’s great)

Teams not made up of players from the locality/town/city/country they play for and fans professing it’s their “local” team. It’s not a local team. It’s a brand. A brand very very far removed from the place of which the stadium was built.

And the chants - You…. (insert colour/animal/toolbox item/made up name.)

Sad, tribalistic, odd, irritating.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Watford FC last night. ??

Waste of time, money and petrol.

Can't argue. Very poor performance. Given your clubs history with sacking managers is Ranieri in trouble? Surely at some point they need to give a manager time to build the side up. Whether that means being a bit like my own club and being a yo-yo side for a few seasons than surely that has to be better than another manager in

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
My first piece of toast is generally 2 inches thick one end and virtually nothing the other end when Mrs d has mutilated the bread.

Piece

Tour Winner
Visit site
Can't argue. Very poor performance. Given your clubs history with sacking managers is Ranieri in trouble? Surely at some point they need to give a manager time to build the side up. Whether that means being a bit like my own club and being a yo-yo side for a few seasons than surely that has to be better than another manager in

I can answer that a few ways. Based on our track record he goes, definitely. Based on his record since he joined, he goes. Based on what I’ve seen the past few years, lots of head coaches and the team plays the same, so it doesn’t matter who is in charge. This is where our model falls down in that the hierarchy buy the players and the coach has to do with those players. So it’s no surprise that the same or similar players give you same results, and thus the coach in charge is currently irrelevant.

Personally I wasn’t too keen as I think CR70 is out dated.