Random Irritations

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Whatever bitey thing that bit my wrist and calf whilst walking the dogs along the river this morning. Not sure I've ever reacted so badly - hopefully the piriton will work its magic.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
1. People who park in parent & child spaces at supermarkets without having a child with them.

2. Their pathetic excuses of why they're entitled to park in them despite not meeting criteria

Had a stall renter at the car park explain because she pays so much rent for her flower stall that it entitles her to block 2 bays off ?

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I bought some shoes online. 2 sizes to see which fit best, will return the other pair. They feel a little tight but it's 20+c and my feet are swollen with the heat. It's going to be hot all week so I'm not sure I will find out properly. Might have to put my feet in a bucket of cold water for 30 mins to get the to normal size. Really like the shoes at well but don't want to keep them if they will be too narrow.

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
I bought some shoes online. 2 sizes to see which fit best, will return the other pair. They feel a little tight but it's 20+c and my feet are swollen with the heat. It's going to be hot all week so I'm not sure I will find out properly. Might have to put my feet in a bucket of cold water for 30 mins to get the to normal size. Really like the shoes at well but don't want to keep them if they will be too narrow.

If you plan to wear them when it’s warm I’d say they’re too small. Better to be a proper fit now, and wear thicker socks when it’s cold.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Direct email from a retailer Ive bought from several times. Email reads "This sale range has been especially selected for you". Underneath it asks me to click for men, women or kids. Yeah selected just for me lol

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
Direct email from a retailer Ive bought from several times. Email reads "This sale range has been especially selected for you". Underneath it asks me to click for men, women or kids. Yeah selected just for me lol

Also those that are coupled with language that I don't understand. I got an email from a large and, youthfuy popular it would seem, chain that said "These slick kicks from the have-me edit are just for you"...

They might be just for me if I could work out what the hell you are banging on about.

GuyInLyon

Visit site
Ok you have put forward a valid case for rush hours to be a thing of the past…….
But it’s still happening, evening rush starts at 3 when the schools start chucking out.
Just because you don’t think it should be a thing, doesn’t mean it isn’t

And just because farmers used to use horses to till their land, it doesn't mean things will always be that way.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
When someone lies blatantly to your face and you know they are lying but they continue shamelessly, insisting the truth of the lie nonetheless.

As in a golfing context…you had a seven there? No I had a six. Are you sure? Did you not have an air shot in the rough…No I didn’t. So when you addressed the ball and took a swing…and the ball didn’t move? No that wasn’t me addressing the ball…I was only thinking about it…hmmm.

I will maintain a watching brief. They will try it once too often and come a cropper.

Last edited:

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Well the Tour de France is finished, the Opens done too, bar the Lions games, assuming they take place, calendar looks a bit bare until the England v India tests in August now