Random Irritations

NearHull

Visit site
I’m the opposite ???
Tried on my shorts the other day and all fell straight down thanks to my lockdown weight loss. Going to cost me a fortune in new clothes, both social, golf and work - especially as I have just left the RAF and have to buy my own work clothes (whenever I start in the office)
When I left the RAF, I found paying for a dentist more than irritating.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
FedEx/TNT chasing us at work for an invoice that is not for us. Frequent emails to the addresses given for queries have gone ignored, the number to speak to someone leads you to be cut off. The latest letter threatens us with court action :rolleyes:. One half competent human could resolve this. If only they employed one.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Next door. Lived in what 7 years this year .. always got on well. However since they have decided to move they have become annoying.

Latest is the house fell through. So txt this morning can we leave the shared drive (the size of a car) clear at all times so they can have viewings .. so they are going to take Mick again.... They do their own viewings and had them one after another over lapping etc .. not covid safe

They also have 1 car on a two car drive. Which hasn't move much this year

Park it down by our garages.. then you have a driveway for 2 cars constantly for your viewings ...

Then they reveal they won't be selling to someone in a chain .. i mean fussy

Sometimes I wonder if they just live in their own world

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Next door. Lived in what 7 years this year .. always got on well. However since they have decided to move they have become annoying.

Latest is the house fell through. So txt this morning can we leave the shared drive (the size of a car) clear at all times so they can have viewings .. so they are going to take Mick again.... They do their own viewings and had them one after another over lapping etc .. not covid safe

They also have 1 car on a two car drive. Which hasn't move much this year

Park it down by our garages.. then you have a driveway for 2 cars constantly for your viewings ...

Then they reveal they won't be selling to someone in a chain .. i mean fussy

Sometimes I wonder if they just live in their own world

Pretty standard currently because of the stamp duty deadline

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Current survey that says a majority do not know the symptoms of covid. Really, a year into this with it on every news and social media platform and you do not know the symptoms of covid. I could teach my cat what to look for in that time and he is not a particularly intelligent cat.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Another one today, the National Lottery. I set up an online account for when I occasioanlly but a ticket but the amount of emails they bombard you with is ridiculous. I know the stakes are small but they are pushier than the most rabid of bookmakers, maybe a dozen times a day 'look what you could win' 'look who won this' 'you would hate to miss out if your numbers came up' 'look at our new games' 'but a scratchcard' 'play an online scratchcard'. It is relentless but hardly ever questioned due to the charitable element.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Another one today, the National Lottery. I set up an online account for when I occasioanlly but a ticket but the amount of emails they bombard you with is ridiculous. I know the stakes are small but they are pushier than the most rabid of bookmakers, maybe a dozen times a day 'look what you could win' 'look who won this' 'you would hate to miss out if your numbers came up' 'look at our new games' 'but a scratchcard' 'play an online scratchcard'. It is relentless but hardly ever questioned due to the charitable element.

my account, email preferences, turn them all off :)

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site

Same as banks though, I had an email from mine saying have you considered lowering your overdraft, you have a lot there and you don't need it. Log into the app...

'Click here to extend your overdraft to 5k!'