Random Irritations

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Been building for a while this one....
How obsessed with the USA, the British media is ??‍♂️
Because the USA really, really matters to us here in the UK?

In any case I'll agree 100% with you - the obsession with the USA is certainly more than is healthy for us (and I myself am guilty of oft being too obsessed and sometimes I just have to force myself to just let it go...)

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Fireworks. My otherwise big bold brave ginger Maine *** is a mess. He just hates fireworks. I guess people are setting them off tonight while they can still have some friends round.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Because the USA really, really matters to us here in the UK?

In any case I'll agree 100% with you - the obsession with the USA is certainly more than is healthy for us (and I myself am guilty of oft being too obsessed and sometimes I just have to force myself to just let it go...)

Without wanting to mention politics. The USA vote is very vital to the UK right now

Something happening soon that we never shall mention. One president gives us a deal easy but with lots of strings

The other puts us back of queue if we break good Friday agreement and all that ...

Very important to the UK

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site
Had a job, went through the whole process, stand out candidate, excellent references etc etc.
Job taken away and going local due to travel restrictions in place, absolutely gutted, wish this Covid would do one ?

D

Deleted member 15344

The hypocrisy of posters that supported the closure of clubs and argue its case to then go out and play today.

Just proves to me it’s not about the virus, just the desire to follow (ridiculous IMO) rules.

why is it hypocritical for people to play golf when the golf course was open for them to play ?

Jamesbrown

Head Pro
Visit site
why is it hypocritical for people to play golf when the golf course was open for them to play ?

Because when people are using the argument of the danger of travel and transmission risks but then playing makes it hypocritical to play.

Doesn’t matter if they are open if people believe their argument then they should follow it.

*I deleted my post as I’m trying my hardest to contain my anger*

D

Deleted member 15344

Because when people are using the argument of the danger of travel and transmission risks but then playing makes it hypocritical to play.

Doesn’t matter if they are open if people believe their argument then they should follow it.

*I deleted my post as I’m trying my hardest to contain my anger*

People are following the rules , the rules allow them to play golf , the rules change tomorrow so they can’t play golf - people will follow those rules - some will ignore now as per usual.

I understand why they have put the four week stopper in.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
the guy in the big black Range Rover texting all the way up the dual bit of the A9 from sneck to tore, drifting all over both lanes almost hit me as i finally overtook him, he did the same to about 3 other cars that had tried just before.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Crazy traffic on the first day of lock down. Shouldn't some of these people be at home?

All the people who went out last night for a last hurrah before lock up. Yes, it's legal, but it's pretty stupid, and kind of misses the point.