Random Irritations

Jamesbrown

Head Pro
Visit site
What have you ordered?

e208 GT. has nothing GT about it Just a trim level with a top speed of 93mph which no video mentioned only endless praise for its tech which I like a lot.
perhaps it’s time to grow up a little and wave goodbye to the golf r for a couple of years.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
5 scam calls today regarding my Amazon Prime account. Arghghghg please just leave me alone!!!!!!

Pretty much the same for me. I had the "motor car accident" one just now and used the answer learned on here " it wasnt an accident, I meant to kill him" even then she didn't give up "have you had any medical negligence?"

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Iplayer. BBC iplayer. Jeez, let someone who knows anything about running a commercial station take this over, as it's full on pathetic.

Trying to find a program shown yesterday. Not easy. It flipping should be.
Even using the search, it can find older versions from months ago, eventually, but yesterday? No chance. Rubbish.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Iplayer. BBC iplayer. Jeez, let someone who knows anything about running a commercial station take this over, as it's full on pathetic.

Trying to find a program shown yesterday. Not easy. It flipping should be.
Even using the search, it can find older versions from months ago, eventually, but yesterday? No chance. Rubbish.

These are the same people who replaced the pretty decent iPlayer radio with the god awful sounds app. I had to listen to the radio Leicester rugby commentary through a link on the sport page because the sounds app refused to find the station

Jamesbrown

Head Pro
Visit site
Now then when I was a lad at school there was three or four kids with learning or mental disabilities, now every other kid seems to be on some sort of spectrum or so their parents claim. Can’t help but think some are just a result of poor parenting.

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
Now then when I was a lad at school there was three or four kids with learning or mental disabilities, now every other kid seems to be on some sort of spectrum or so their parents claim. Can’t help but think some are just a result of poor parenting.
Yes. Poor parenting causes learning disabilities. That’s a great comment. Well said. You’re obviously an enlightened man.

GG26

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
As someone who’s daughter has just been formally diagnosed as autistic I won’t repeat what I think of your post. She does not have any learning difficulties though, quite the opposite.

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
No I believe poor parenting causes little brats where some parents try to pass it off as a disability rather than take responsibility. Not a direct causation...
Or perhaps (as is actually the case) we now have better understanding of mental health conditions and learning disabilities and disadvantaged children will now get more support.

Yea, let’s go with what I said and not your draconian views. x

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
Car manufacturers optional extras.
eg
Comfort seat package £430
Family package.....2x usb sockets in the back, roll up blind £300
Infotainment package £635
Drive package (buttons on the steering wheel) £280

Full LED Matrix Headlights
LED rear lamps with variable animated indicators
Headlight washer system...£1095

Net programme £155
Variable boot mat £155
Towbar preparation £165
Towbar £760
Sound system £420
Rearside airbags £320

Not too mention the
Variable boot floor
Partition net screen
Mechanical rear seat release £255

:mad:

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site

Let’s tread carefully on this topic guys

When I was at primary school 50 plus years ago, there were 2 kids that were always getting into trouble, attention spans of a Dead Sea slug, talking , fidgeting they spent more time out of class than in it and fell way behind

They were both clearly had mental problems, but the system in place at that time didn’t help them, totally inadequate and god knows what those kids ended up doing.

Fortunately the system has improved and although still has a long way to go, things like dyslexia and autism are mostly picked
up earlier and help given ( although sometimes you have to fight for it)

Now it may seem like there are many more instances than yesteryear, but mostly this is down to better detection, every school has a SENCO,

Having said that, bad parenting does exist, there is a prime example over my back fence, a 8 year old kid constantly being sworn at by his drunk loudmouth father, the kid is just being a kid, but his parents are moulding him into a thug, like themselves, and yes it has been reported to the authorities.

So bad parenting does exist, and it is certainly responsible for some children’s behavioural issues, but we are starting to acknowledge that mental health is a much bigger issue and more people need help earlier in their lives.

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
Let’s tread carefully on this topic guys

When I was at primary school 50 plus years ago, there were 2 kids that were always getting into trouble, attention spans of a Dead Sea slug, talking , fidgeting they spent more time out of class than in it and fell way behind

They were both clearly had mental problems, but the system in place at that time didn’t help them, totally inadequate and god knows what those kids ended up doing.

Fortunately the system has improved and although still has a long way to go, things like dyslexia and autism are mostly picked
up earlier and help given ( although sometimes you have to fight for it)

Now it may seem like there are many more instances than yesteryear, but mostly this is down to better detection, every school has a SENCO,

Having said that, bad parenting does exist, there is a prime example over my back fence, a 8 year old kid constantly being sworn at by his drunk loudmouth father, the kid is just being a kid, but his parents are moulding him into a thug, like themselves, and yes it has been reported to the authorities.

So bad parenting does exist, and it is certainly responsible for some children’s behavioural issues, but we are starting to acknowledge that mental health is a much bigger issue and more people need help earlier in their lives.

What a great post. (y)