Random Irritations

Wolf

Visit site
Done something a little stupid today and ended up in hospital in Maidstone requiring a minor surgical repair... Rapid healing process underway to get me to Woburn on Wednesday...

Jamesbrown

Head Pro
Visit site
Mortgage applications while subcontracting. They have payslips, bank statements, contract length. Letter of comfort that I’ll be going permanent and won’t be subcontracting any longer. Stop fannying around.

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
The sad state of our greens. Slow and very bumpy. Pulled out of the medal today as I cannot take the torture anymore. When a two foot putt bounces off line it brings out my tourettes big time.

According to green keepers report we have an infestation of leatherjackets. Not much they can do as the chemical that controlled them has been banned.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
According to green keepers report we have an infestation of leatherjackets. Not much they can do as the chemical that controlled them has been banned.

Nematode worms did the job in my garden ............................ no chemicals involved.
Mind you, a golf course is a slightly larger area than my back garden.

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Tony Blair

I admit he won me over to Labour whilst in opposition and during his early years as PM. Lost me just after winning a second term. He's said, in the run up to the election, that there'd be no increase in university tuition fees. Within months of winning the election a u-turn on tuition fees.

And then there was the dodgy dossier leading to the illegal war... God knows how he became a peace envoy to the Middle East with his (Iraq) record. A sign of the global political elite looking after its own??

Toxic Tony might come out with the odd gem nowadays but anything out of his mouth is tainted.