Random Irritations

D

Deleted member 16999

Since Sarah Everard disappeared apparently 6 women have died at the hands of men, and us men not recognising we are the problem.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Since Sarah Everard disappeared apparently 6 women have died at the hands of men, and us men not recognising we are the problem.

We are not all the problem though. Well, I am not. The issue is some men, not all. There is very definately a distinction here, and it should never be ignored.

D

Deleted member 16999

We are not all the problem though. Well, I am not. The issue is some men, not all. There is very definately a distinction here, and it should never be ignored.
The answer is in the hands of men, all men.

Last edited by a moderator:

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
The answer is the hands of men, all men.
Is it?

How do individual men come together and stop psychopaths?

If men are openly mocking the situation then you could agree they need education, but I've enjoyed some very dark jokes in the past. Butni don't recall any advocating what's happened to her.

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site

Sorry, but thats like saying some muslims are terrorists so all muslims need to recognise they are the problem. Absolute bonkers statement.

Some people, men and women are just bad or evil or what ever you want to call it. It doesn't mean that an entire gender, species, race, religion or creed are.

Some old people are slow at golf. Are you saying all are based on the minority?

D

Deleted member 16999

the utter woke nonesense that has envaded every corner of our lives and how everything is someone else's fault
Then explain why you as a bloke think it’s ok to belittle a woman who has nothing to do with the subject of the thread you started tonight.

PNWokingham

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Then explain why you as a bloke think it’s ok to belittle a woman who has nothing to do with the subject of the thread you started tonight.

that would be another topic about a subject i cannot comment on - but in answer it was to highlight the utter nonesense of the suggestion

D

Deleted member 16999

that would be another topic about a subject i cannot comment on - but in answer it was to highlight the utter nonesense of the suggestion
And needed absolutely no reason to add the woman to it. No more than a cheap dig.

PNWokingham

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
And needed absolutely no reason to add the woman to it. No more than a cheap dig.

nothing to do with a "woman" just the inability of the "person" to be in a role of responsibility that the "person" should not have been doing, and being a hypocrite on other issues like private education. But anyway, please continue with your dig at all men rather than, again, concentrating on bad people and not castigating half the poulation

D

Deleted member 16999

nothing to do with a "woman" just the inability of the "person" to be in a role of responsibility that the "person" should not have been doing, and being a hypocrite on other issues like private education. But anyway, please continue with your dig at all men rather than, again, concentrating on bad people and not castigating half the poulation
The woman in question had absolutely nothing to do with the speech in the HoL, I’ll leave you with this.
069A1C06-1514-4166-9202-3EC57E26544D.jpeg

D

Deleted member 16999

So would you be ok witb being curfewed at 6pm every day for the rest of your life if it was a solution?
I take it you were just as annoyed when women were told to stay in and not be out alone in Clapham this week?