R11 competition

leaney

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
'I love white drivers'

Thank you for being the chance to win it, very kind.

On the subject of white drivers....I'm not sure why some people don't like them.

I think it's a fresh looking club and got on quite well with it when I used a friends of mine.

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
I'm not entering even though I've actually been here a lot longer, I had to get a new user name so started post count again from Aug.

I think thats a great and fair gesture AZTECS27 :thup:, and if I might be so bold as to say it should be an unwritten rule between gentlemen and Ladies that any free product you get from GM should be offered to forum members FOC when you are tired of it or just dont want it for any reason.
There should be no profiteering IMO, but as I say it's just a thought and unenforceable but the spirit of the thought is there.

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
"I love white drivers"

Thanks for the opportunity Aztecs very kind offer to the forum.

I'll gladly give it a go if successful with the draw and donate back again if its no better than what I have, cheers.

imran_ali

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I already have the R11 in a blur stiff. I love it but it's "you either hate it or love it". Aztecs.......the workman always blames the tools lol.

imran_ali

Assistant Pro
Visit site
'I love white drivers'

Thank you for being the chance to win it, very kind.

On the subject of white drivers....I'm not sure why some people don't like them.

I think it's a fresh looking club and got on quite well with it when I used a friends of mine.

I think you need to have 150+ post and be a forum member for 6 months+.

TriggerTech

Head Pro
Visit site
I Love White Drivers.

Sure your find something that suits mate, being a Mizzie fan, Im sure you struggled to justify it everytime it came out of the bag!

HotDogAssassin

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Jon,

As others have said this is a very generous offer by you, well done that man!

But can you clarify what qualifies as in/out please? As there are a few that have replied with the intention of being included who have clearly been here less than 6 months i.e. joined July onwards.

This is basically if you've been here less than 6 months and have less than 150 posts.

Does this mean that if you have been here less than 6 months but have more than 150 posts then you qualify? I would have thought not.

BTW, I'm not aiming to get myself in unless you want to add another qualifier that you have to be a Glos RFC supporter of course. :whistle:

Eejit

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Very generous gesture by you Aztec and having had a go with my mates driver the winner will be happy.
`Aztec` was my favourite chocolate bar back in the 70s, they did bring them back but they never caught on 2nd time round, also they didnt pull your fillings out like the original early 70s Mars bars did...;0)

Last edited:

Naybrains

Tour Rookie
Visit site
having read what Jon posted its fairly straightforward, you simply have to have been on the forum for six months And have posted at least 150 posts.

So if you've been on longer than 6 months but only posted 149 posts your out.
If you've been on 1 month but posted 500 posts your out too.

steviep

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Fantastic gesture Jon. I'd love to enter but I've got less than 150 posts, although I've been registered for 2 years.

Shame you are looking to get rid of it, you were hitting it well enough at St. Pierre earlier this year.

I've been looking at getting one, and I hit my mates one on the range before going to play the Twenty Ten course yesterday and was impressed.

HotDogAssassin

Tour Rookie
Visit site
having read what Jon posted its fairly straightforward, you simply have to have been on the forum for six months And have posted at least 150 posts.

So if you've been on longer than 6 months but only posted 149 posts your out.
If you've been on 1 month but posted 500 posts your out too.

That's how I read it too Naybrains, but appears others have not.