R11 competition

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Very nice idea Aztecs. FYI they had Black Mizuno Drivers with yellow Stiff shafts in AG yesterday for £99, didn't see the model. Didn't buy one because I like white drivers ;)

Aztecs27

Money List Winner
Visit site
Very nice idea Aztecs. FYI they had Black Mizuno Drivers with yellow Stiff shafts in AG yesterday for £99, didn't see the model. Didn't buy one because I like white drivers ;)

Yea, the MP630 I believe. I'm off to AG at the weekend to A-B it against the JPX and a couple of others to see what brings up the best numbers. Just got to get my arse in gear to get my tesco vouchers ordered for AG so I can actually buy it!

BTatHome

Tour Winner
Visit site
Yea, the MP630 I believe. I'm off to AG at the weekend to A-B it against the JPX and a couple of others to see what brings up the best numbers. Just got to get my arse in gear to get my tesco vouchers ordered for AG so I can actually buy it!
takes a few days from ordering to arriving so be prepared if AG change their deals quickly.

DavidO

Head Pro
Visit site

I think I'm due more clubcard vouchers in February... just in time for the new season to start!!!

:)

Aztecs27

Money List Winner
Visit site
takes a few days from ordering to arriving so be prepared if AG change their deals quickly.

Not too worried, I've got nearly £100 of tesco vouchers, which will equate to £200 in AG, so I should be covered either way.

Managed to persuade the future wife to letting me have them all since I paid the extra for a platinum engagement ring. I'm not as dumb as I look (or perhaps I am, since I'm still out of pocket! :D)

oakey22

Head Pro
Visit site

Thanks for this, didnt realise Americangolf were doing clubcard vouchers, just changed £50 worth so might get one of those GPS Watches :)