R11 competition

Aztecs27

Money List Winner
Visit site
Right Gents, the time ha come, unfortunately, for the R11 to be removed from the bag. Since being given the Wentworth opportunity and the R11 by GM earlier this year, its been bad and good but never consistent. I've lost all confidence and since demoing other drivers over the last week or so, it's become clear that I'm just not good enough to do it justice.

So...since I was lucky enough to be given this club free of charge, it's only right that it's passed on without charge to its new lucky owner, so I'm giving it away free of charge (postage may be applicable) to one lucky forumer.

If you are interested in having my R11 all you need to do is reply to this thread using the phrase "I love white drivers" and I will enter you into the prize draw.

There are a few conditions to be eligible to enter. Reasons for this are that these opportunities given by GM are unique and not everyone is lucky enough to have done one and there are forum stalwarts who have been here sometime but not had the chance. So you will not be entered if;

- you have previously been selected by MikeH/GM for a "money can't buy" opportunity.
- you aren't yet an 'established' forum member. This is basically if you've been here less than 6 months and have less than 150 posts. Apologies if this includes you but this forum is what it is because of the people that take part and get stuck in. I really want to make sure I know this is going to a good home to be used and not sold on for profit. Hope that makes sense.

Driver spec: TaylorMade R11, 9deg stiff stock Fujikara Blur shaft.

Entry closes 31st December 2011 and the winner will be drawn by me (drawn from my Mizuno hat probably!) sometime in the first week of the new year and announced onthe forum and via PM.

It should be noted that this draw is not related or affiliated with GM in anyway and is being offered by me so someone else can benefit from GMs continued generousity.

Best of luck to everyone who enters!

Edit: I should also note, whoever the lucky winner is, they must agree to pass this club on, free of charge if thy don't get on with it or upgrade in the future. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES must any profit be made from this at any time.

Last edited:

Aztecs27

Money List Winner
Visit site
Mate, a very kind offer, I would not do this justice either . What are you looking to try instead ?

JPX800 is top of the list at the mo. hit it today and even the bad ones weren't that bad! Went a bit too. But, As much as you may not believe it, I do kind of loathe becoming or of those guys that has matching everything in their bag, especially as I don't have the game to back it up! :( :D But it's the one that's performed best so far out of all th ones I've tried and it's relatively cheap compared to others.

GOLFBALL_WHACKER_GUY

Challenge Tour Pro
www.sasroofing.co.uk
PM sent!

Very generous of you mate, would be nice if whoever wins this will pass it on if they dont get on with it, I've heard a lot of negativity regarding the R11, I got on with it ok at the range though, just not the price tag!

As Midnight said, would be interested to know which driver you've opted for.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Very generous offer. Clearly I'm out, but I think this is a fantastic gesture, and what the forum should be really about.

Good luck to the eventual recipient.

Dreamer2

Head Pro
Visit site
Right Gents, the time ha come, unfortunately, for the R11 to be removed from the bag. Since being given the Wentworth opportunity and the R11 by GM earlier this year, its been bad and good but never consistent. I've lost all confidence and since demoing other drivers over the last week or so, it's become clear that I'm just not good enough to do it justice.

So...since I was lucky enough to be given this club free of charge, it's only right that it's passed on without charge to its new lucky owner, so I'm giving it away free of charge (postage may be applicable) to one lucky forumer.

If you are interested in having my R11 all you need to do is reply to this thread using the phrase "I love white drivers" and I will enter you into the prize draw.

There are a few conditions to be eligible to enter. Reasons for this are that these opportunities given by GM are unique and not everyone is lucky enough to have done one and there are forum stalwarts who have been here sometime but not had the chance. So you will not be entered if;

- you have previously been selected by MikeH/GM for a "money can't buy" opportunity.
- you aren't yet an 'established' forum member. This is basically if you've been here less than 6 months and have less than 150 posts. Apologies if this includes you but this forum is what it is because of the people that take part and get stuck in. I really want to make sure I know this is going to a good home to be used and not sold on for profit. Hope that makes sense.

Driver spec: TaylorMade R11, 9deg stiff stock Fujikara Blur shaft.

Entry closes 31st December 2011 and the winner will be drawn by me (drawn from my Mizuno hat probably!) sometime in the first week of the new year and announced onthe forum and via PM.

It should be noted that this draw is not related or affiliated with GM in anyway and is being offered by me so someone else can benefit from GMs continued generousity.

Best of luck to everyone who enters!

hello i would have liked to entry but can't ,,,but i think i know your problem ,,you got it for Free ,,if you had worked hard for the money to buy it there would have been more sweat on making it work

but i wouldn't have said no eather.............:D

stevek1969

Money List Winner
Visit site
Jon have you not tried a different shaft in it,just a thought before you give it away as the Blur shaft is pretty poor.

chris661

Money List Winner
Visit site
I love white drivers. :whistle:

fantastic gesture Jon, hope whoever wins it passes it on with the same attitude if they ever have to.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Scouser

Tour Winner
Visit site
Oh and I promise if I am still sh!t with it I will pass it on as well..... should last in my bag for 3 games lol

Just read your edit lol

Last edited:
A

Alex1975

I love white drivers cos I was not held enough as a child... Na kidding, I don't want in thanks but you are the man Jon!!!!

Look forward to seeing the lucky winner. The blur is high launch right?

Golfmmad

Tour Winner
Visit site
I love white drivers! :D

I've been thinking that I might change from my Taylormade Limited R7 to the much talked about R11.

Thanks for the great opportunity Aztec, nice gesture!

drawboy

Tour Winner
Visit site
no but i'd like to try the stiff shaft, if i do not get on with it i will pass it on under the same circumstances i can assure everyone. I am a man of my word, not that I'll have to, I've never won owt, that's also in my post, so do not worry lads.

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Jinxed club and it is white. Nope not for me, but a nice jesture Jon. I assume once you are married you will be getting rid of all your clubs.:rofl: