R11 competition

PPE

Head Pro
Visit site
Yea, the MP630 I believe. I'm off to AG at the weekend to A-B it against the JPX and a couple of others to see what brings up the best numbers. Just got to get my arse in gear to get my tesco vouchers ordered for AG so I can actually buy it!

As I have the Mizzy MP-630 Fast Track I can honetly say that its the best driver that I have EVER had (and boy I've had a few). I have the Fubiki (stock) shaft in 10.5deg stiff and still own the MP-600 which was good, but this is better.

However I am (like you) a Mizuno whore and own MP-57's, MX700 Fairways and Hybrid and a Betternadi C-01 putter so may be a little biased.

One other thing, I presume you will go to AG in Cheltenham? the boys there are pretty good and will certainly give you good advice.

Also, good on ya for passing on the R11.

Aztecs27

Money List Winner
Visit site
As I have the Mizzy MP-630 Fast Track I can honetly say that its the best driver that I have EVER had (and boy I've had a few). I have the Fubiki (stock) shaft in 10.5deg stiff and still own the MP-600 which was good, but this is better.

However I am (like you) a Mizuno whore and own MP-57's, MX700 Fairways and Hybrid and a Betternadi C-01 putter so may be a little biased.

One other thing, I presume you will go to AG in Cheltenham? the boys there are pretty good and will certainly give you good advice.

Also, good on ya for passing on the R11.

Yea, bought a few clubs from Cheltenham before, they're not bad in there. Better than Bristol anyway!

To be honest, I had discounted the MP630 because it's geared and marketed towards the better player and I need much forgiveness. But after all the glowing reviews on here, I'll certainly be giving it a bash, and you can't really argue with £99.

Matty

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I'm considering a new driver for 2012 but the stiff shaft in your R11 rules me well out so no point entering.

Still, what a fantastic gesture and well in keeping with the great forum that GM seems to foster! :)

MashieNiblick

Tour Winner
Visit site
As others have said this is a great gesture Aztecs, in the true spirit of the forum. :thup:

By the way I DON'T like white drivers (I love my Callaway) or stiff shafts so I'm not in.

Good luck to all - the winner will be a very lucky chappie.