quick forum posting order question?

C

CannyFifer

would it not be better to have the topics moving to the top of the relevant section according to latest post if you get my drift instead of popular topics that are being posted on remaining down the bottom. :D

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
If you use the active topics option at the top of the page, this will show the popular threads still being posted to.
If a thread is deeemed to be worthy of a sticky, it can be glued to the top of the relevant section page.

You can also sort posts by either the creation date or last updated date through your user profile preferences.

C

CannyFifer

If you use the active topics option at the top of the page, this will show the popular threads still being posted to.
If a thread is deeemed to be worthy of a sticky, it can be glued to the top of the relevant section page.

You can also sort posts by either the creation date or last updated date through your user profile preferences.
cheers for that mate, never knew I had that option. still learning ;) Cheers for the quick reply.

C

CannyFifer

No probs, the user preferences are fairly comprehensive and take a while to get the hang of. :)
i liked that reply instead of saying i was a halfwit and should check first :D