Putters design/ Scotty Cameroon

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
I absolutely love my Scotty Cameron Phantom 8. It doesn't look like a Scotty, given it's blacked out with luminous yellow lines and dots, but I don't care. The fitter said I needed as many sight lines and assistance as i could get! Best putter I've ever owned and I'm putting the best I've ever done. Kept the pistolero grip on it too, as I can't get on with all these massive grips!

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
Played a couple of weeks ago with one of our pros, who has just splurged Ā£700 plus on a limited edition Bettinardi.

I had a couple of goes with it and sank both putts from fifteen feet without batting an eye. Without doubt the most beautiful putter I have ever wafted in anger - the weight and balance were incredible.

Just need to convince the wife itā€™s time to chop in my old mallet for a new blade.

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I absolutely love my Scotty Cameron Phantom 8. It doesn't look like a Scotty, given it's blacked out with luminous yellow lines and dots, but I don't care. The fitter said I needed as many sight lines and assistance as i could get! Best putter I've ever owned and I'm putting the best I've ever done. Kept the pistolero grip on it too, as I can't get on with all these massive grips!

You putt well with it too!!

ExRabbit

Club Champion
Visit site
Looking at the SC latest:

I appreciate the form but not sure it delivers any more ā€œfunctionā€.

Has the putter design been exhausted? We have the widest range of MOI, toe/heel weights, materials, shaft and grip options, so nothing is left to innovate on?

Do we only buy a new putter because we like the look of it and fancy a change? šŸ™ƒ
Still using my Ram Zebra I bought in 1998 - I should probably look for a backup on Ebay in case I lose it!

I am considered to be a good putter at my club.