Punishment for cheating.

pbjnr

Visit site
As part of my clubs committee, we have a special meeting to discuss allegations of cheating against one of our members. I know I will find out at the meeting but what is the normal punishment for cheating, ie losing a ball of the tee and dropping one down and getting caught by his playing partners. This has spread like wildfire, hence the pre knowledge of situation.

Tommo21

Tour Winner
www.royalmusselburgh.co.uk
As part of my clubs committee, we have a special meeting to discuss allegations of cheating against one of our members. I know I will find out at the meeting but what is the normal punishment for cheating, ie losing a ball of the tee and dropping one down and getting caught by his playing partners. This has spread like wildfire, hence the pre knowledge of situation.

Good first post.......is this a wind up. Punishment, none. If everyone already knows then DQ from the comp or whatever. The fact that he's been caught will rip him to bits.

pbjnr

Visit site
Good first post.......is this a wind up. Punishment, none. If everyone already knows then DQ from the comp or whatever. The fact that he's been caught will rip him to bits.
Defiantly not a wind up, I will be surprised if he appears at the meeting and does not resign first.