Improvements that are blindingly obvious

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Played the back nine this morning ?

Wet wasn't it. I thought if we get more rain today the back nine would be closed tomorrow and carry only on the front nine. I guess Boris has made the decision for the green staff and the office. Really wet on the 12, 15 and short of the 16th. Had it not been the Christmas comp think it could have easily been shut. The seventeenth was an easy birdie. 3 hybrid off the yellows into the wind and a 15 foot left to right putt.

FELL75

Visit site
Wet wasn't it. I thought if we get more rain today the back nine would be closed tomorrow and carry only on the front nine. I guess Boris has made the decision for the green staff and the office. Really wet on the 12, 15 and short of the 16th. Had it not been the Christmas comp think it could have easily been shut. The seventeenth was an easy birdie. 3 hybrid off the yellows into the wind and a 15 foot left to right putt.
It was wet. Downpour on 10and 11 didn't help so usual spots were difficult. However, given conditions all greens were in great shape and glad I made the effort. Par at 17 with a 3 hybrid, chip and single putt ?