Channel course at Burnham & Berrow
Bognor Regis
Huntercombe
Portsalon

Wayman

Tour Winner
Visit site
West Linton
Played it a few times and loved to each time I’ve went back what a finish back to back par3. Last is a monster as well!

Coffey

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
The Annesley links at RCD. Lovely little golf course within the links of RCD, same views, same turf, and hugely overlooked for its big brother. And cheap er.

The Valley course at Royal Portrush is the exact same. Brilliant course that is overlooked

huds1475

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Hidden Gem is a phrase that gets thrown around and a lot of times courses that get named whilst they maybe gems aren’t really “hidden” as such

So what course would you call a hidden gem

I would go for somewhere like Weston Super Mare - when people look at courses in the SW it rarely gets mention but it’s a cracking course , real test with some great par 3’s
Had my eye on this.

It's a Mackenzie or Braid links track isn't it?

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
Silverdale Golf Club in Morecambe Bay. I visited here whilst on holiday In the area. This course is one to think your way around with some quirky/interesting holes. The holes on the clubhouse side of the road are more challenging but all the more fun for it. The 13th in particular is undoubtedly their signature hole.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
You know, I pass that regularly on my way to visit the Grandweans in Oban and always meant to give it a try. I have heard good reports so will make an effort next year.

Other cracking 9 holers are St Fillans and The Wee Course at Blairgowrie.
Comrie is beautiful

Grant85

Head Pro
Visit site
I've banged this drum on here before, but Kinghorn in south Fife is just fantastic fun.

Old Tom design, municipal offering for £15 or so. Unbelievable value and can fly round in 2.5 hours. Par 66 and short at that, but some tricky holes that you can get on the wrong side of.

I'd credit Kinghorn with getting into me golf, as I played it in April 2011 having not played golf for years (and never to a decent standard) and got the bug straight away.

IanG

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Tobermory on Mull is a beauty - hard to focus on the golf given the views up there.

Another vote for Comrie - great golf and a really friendly welcome.

D

Deleted member 17920

Tobermory on Mull is a beauty - hard to focus on the golf given the views up there.

Another vote for Comrie - great golf and a really friendly welcome.
Must try and get to Comrie when I am up in Pitlochry next week.