Poulter needs 40k to keep tour card

Three

Tour Rookie
Visit site
From the armchair, I've never taken to Poulter the "TV personality", ie I can't judge the real person.

But you have to hand it to him for what he's achieved through hard work and belief, and now after all that's happened around his card this year, he's 3 shots off the lead going into the final round.

I wouldn't put it past him to win or be very close, and if he does, well fair play.

TheJezster

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Exactly Three. I find it quite sad and in poor taste someone wishing him ill just because they don't like him. Quite nasty and shivas has gone down in my estimation for saying that. It's quite clear he is indeed good enough.

richy

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Exactly Three. I find it quite sad and in poor taste someone wishing him ill just because they don't like him. Quite nasty and shivas has gone down in my estimation for saying that. It's quite clear he is indeed good enough.

I'm far from a poulter fan but I have to admire where he is this week considering the strength of the field and what has happened to him over the last few weeks.

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
I'm far from a poulter fan but I have to admire where he is this week considering the strength of the field and what has happened to him over the last few weeks.

I agree. I also find the commentary team a little harsh constantly saying how he's gotta take advantage of his good break.

He he hasn't been lucky. They got the ruling wrong. He hasn't had special treatment at all.

Three

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I agree. I also find the commentary team a little harsh constantly saying how he's gotta take advantage of his good break.

He he hasn't been lucky. They got the ruling wrong. He hasn't had special treatment at all.

I think they mean he got a bit lucky that just one other person managed to spot the error.

D

Deleted member 15344

Shivas has form in Regards passing judgement on players - Willett his recent victim and there have been others in the past - McIlroy was the harshest

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
I think they mean he got a bit lucky that just one other person managed to spot the error.

Maybe. But they've commenting on how he has to make the most of his lifeline. Which technically it isn't.

Either way way I think if he has a full schedule he'll retain his card.

shivas irons

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site

Its quite simple I dont like the guy and dont support him,i'll be supporting the field against him for the Players win.My choice whether people on here like it or not.

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Its quite simple I dont like the guy and dont support him,i'll be supporting the field against him for the Players win.My choice whether people on here like it or not.

Thats fair eniugh. But pick a POV and stick to it.

First its he's rubbish and past it. Then he isn't good enough for European tour. Now you don't like him.

Just pick one excuse for being bitter already.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I think we are seeing a more humble poulter now.. having his card taken away was an eye opener and now he seems more levelled even if it was by the mistake