Poulter needs 40k to keep tour card

Twire

Global Moderator
Visit site
Yes I thought of that myself :thup: as for IP he really did make the most given a second chance and good on him for that and that shot on 18 from the trees was absolutely outstanding so credit where credits due.Apparently Poulter puts his lack of form down to OCD that he suffers from and the fact that it has taken twice the time and double the money to build a house for him and his family, due to his OCD he had to oversea absolutely everything meticulously which he said had an effect on his game so proberly the reason for the lack of form and character I suspect,oh and i'll be defo backing him at the AT&T this week ;).

Fair play fella :thup:

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
Yes I thought of that myself :thup: as for IP he really did make the most given a second chance and good on him for that and that shot on 18 from the trees was absolutely outstanding so credit where credits due.Apparently Poulter puts his lack of form down to OCD that he suffers from and the fact that it has taken twice the time and double the money to build a house for him and his family, due to his OCD he had to oversea absolutely everything meticulously which he said had an effect on his game so proberly the reason for the lack of form and character I suspect,oh and i'll be defo backing him at the AT&T this week ;).

Fair play for 'fessing up! Though the original post did seem a little bitter! Perhaps from his 'unreliability' from a betting pov! His history of 'pressure driven shanks' is pretty well known/documented!

Great to see he has qualified for next year's tour. He's certainly one of the 'characters' on the tour and generally pretty much available to anyone who wants an interview!

Region3

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I read that Brandel Chamblee (sp?) called him out on twitter accusing him of not playing to win, then blocked him when he had a go back at him.

Not going for 12 then the second shot at 16 were the only shots I remember vaguely conservative, but 12 could easily be a bogey going for it and I can't imagine anyone risking all out of that lie on 16.

BC showing himself to be a 'twonk' as my Dad would say.

Wilson

Head Pro
Visit site
His house was finished a few years ago....it did cause his form to drop back then, but his recent struggles have been injury related.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Most players didn't go for it on the 12th. They had great hopes for that hole but the players simply didn't buy into it. Butch was suggesting before the last round, maybe part way through it, that they would tweak it for next year.

Region3

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Most players didn't go for it on the 12th. They had great hopes for that hole but the players simply didn't buy into it. Butch was suggesting before the last round, maybe part way through it, that they would tweak it for next year.

I didn't see a lot of it, but it looked like the ball ended up in the water if it rolled up the left side of the green. That forces players to err on the side of missing right then they have a downhill chip towards water. No wonder not many had a go.

Put an evil bunker on the right of the green and stop balls rolling in the water that make the left side of the green, either by growing the rough or putting a flat bunker in. Anything short and left deserves to get wet though.

IMO of course.

D

Deleted member 15344

Good to see that he managed to qualify for the Open at Birkdale - he had his best major there when played last so maybe he could spring a surprise.

He did a great clinic for kids during the week at Woburn and seems a lot more relaxed at the moment.

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
He's not my favourite player either but what a story it would make now if he won the Open after the year he has had and having to qualify last minute.

Might be worth a sneaky £10

HankMarvin

Tour Rookie
Visit site
glad to see he made the Open, just hope he can kick start his career again as he is a great player to watch when he is on form.