Poulter needs 40k to keep tour card

D

Deleted member 15344

Course it doesn't get wiped out - he has already accrued his earnings this year and Fed Ex points - a couple decent finishes and he gets inside then Top 125

He has just lost full playing rights for the rest of the season but still has the same rights as some who finished 125-180 in last years Fed Ex which will give him entires into some events and he will get invites into others.

Last edited by a moderator:

shivas irons

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Course it doesn't get wiped out - he has already accrued his earnings this year and Fed Ex points - a couple decent finishes and he gets inside then Top 125

He has just lost full playing rights for the rest of the season but still has the same rights as some who finished 125-180 in last years Fed Ex which will give him entires into some events and he will get invites into others.

Theres no way 2016's April onwards Fedex points he incrude last year when he started his years exeption will be carried onto this year,his recent Heritage 11th will help a bit but the bottom line is in a year he failed to earn his card,his not good enough anymore.

G

guest100718

Theres no way 2016's April onwards Fedex points he incrude last year when he started his years exeption will be carried onto this year,his recent Heritage 11th will help a bit but the bottom line is in a year he failed to earn his card,his not good enough anymore.

but he worked at leighton buzzard for a bit and LP loves him.

D

Deleted member 15344

Why are you going on about April 2016 ?

Any points he has accrued since the start of this season he keeps - right now that puts him at 124 in the Fed Ex. If he continues to stay in that place until the Fed Ex Championships then he has full playing rights for next season , a couple of good finishes throughout the rest of the season will ensure that happens

The years exemption was to keep full playing rights for the rest of this season - he hasn't kept them but will still play in a number of events for the rest of the season. And he clearly is good enough to stay inside the 125 - he has done it every year until he was injured.

Steve Bamford

Head Pro
www.golfbettingsystem.co.uk
After Valero Texas Open Poulter is now 129th in the FEC. So it's not all doom and gloom. I took these comments below from his interview post MC on Friday.

"You know, I have the opportunity to have sponsor invitations. I always have the 125, 150 category. I also have some events I can play in Europe. So what it means and what's the most frustrating thing for the next few months is, you know, I can't plan a schedule. So, I have to be ready to go any given Monday to go to an event and, you know, obviously I'll try and qualify for U.S. Open, I'll try and qualify for The Open, I'll play some events in Europe. I'll play some more events over here and obviously I'll do what I need to do."

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
After Valero Texas Open Poulter is now 129th in the FEC. So it's not all doom and gloom. I took these comments below from his interview post MC on Friday.

"You know, I have the opportunity to have sponsor invitations. I always have the 125, 150 category. I also have some events I can play in Europe. So what it means and what's the most frustrating thing for the next few months is, you know, I can't plan a schedule. So, I have to be ready to go any given Monday to go to an event and, you know, obviously I'll try and qualify for U.S. Open, I'll try and qualify for The Open, I'll play some events in Europe. I'll play some more events over here and obviously I'll do what I need to do."

He seems positive enough, certainly in public but it'll be hard not having the defined schedule and having to travel at short notice. I hope he can get some decent finishes and get in the top 125 and get the card for 2018

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Rumour that Poulter is to get his full card reinstated due to an admin error!

Denis Pugh‏Verified account @Dpugh54 3m3 minutes ago
More
Press release apparently from @pgatour states @IanJamesPoulter full membership restored due to admin error. Hope it's not fake news