Poulter needs 40k to keep tour card

shivas irons

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Poulters been very very lucky but I seriously doubt we will see him out for the 2018 season,he like Woods are simply not good enough anymore...

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Down at 134 now http://www.pgatour.com/stats/stat.02671.html but when you have the likes of Furyk behind him you have to be sensible and realise it's far to early to write him or a host of players off. The big money events are coming now and it'll only take a couple of good weeks to get up the list. He'll know he's had a reprieve and I'm sure Poulter will be working hard to get his game in shape

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Poulters been very very lucky but I seriously doubt we will see him out for the 2018 season,he like Woods are simply not good enough anymore...

Its called form Phil and his lack of it right now,did you see the Zurich and the way Ogilvy carried him? 128 yes but a long way to go.

He's doing ok at The Players. Only 3 shots off the lead going into the final round. Should be a good few points for him there you would think as long as he doesn't have a massive collapse on the last day.

shivas irons

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
He's doing ok at The Players. Only 3 shots off the lead going into the final round. Should be a good few points for him there you would think as long as he doesn't have a massive collapse on the last day.

Heres hoping he blows up in the last round as his arrogance will be intolerable if he wins it,its the last thing the golf world needs right now as it moves on with the current crop of players.

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
What I saw of him playing yesterday he could have been lower as he missed a few birdie chances from close in.
Would like to see him challenging myself,wether you like him or loathe him he has passion and personally I like that.

D

Deleted member 15344

Heres hoping he blows up in the last round as his arrogance will be intolerable if he wins it,its the last thing the golf world needs right now as it moves on with the current crop of players.

:rofl: how pathetic

Hope he does exactly what McIroy did - shoves the words back down your throat.

D

Deleted member 15344

He's entitled to his opinion, just leave him to it. I'm sure there's players you're not keen on?

BTW how did McIlroy do that?

McIlroy went and won the Open - two days after Shivas said he would blow it and never win the Open

Yep players I'm not fans off but then I don't post the tripe he does about them