Player with the lowest Handicap Index at your club

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Who is never that.

Just did a run through and spotted some one who is -1.8. He was 18 under the UHS

He has been a member for years but has only put in 4 cards in the past 3 years

(he puts loads of personal scorecards on his MY ROUNDS record but has only ever signed in for 2 SSs. Best gross in those is 8 over)

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
The funny thing is he entered the club championship. It was pointed out to him that he did not have C status only needing one more card (with enough time to do something about it) and he was a withdrawn from the comp.

Earlier in the year he had signed in to play in a comp but did not return his card.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
The funny thing is he entered the club championship. It was pointed out to him that he did not have C status only needing one more card (with enough time to do something about it) and he was a withdrawn from the comp.

Earlier in the year he had signed in to play in a comp but did not return his card.

why do you need c status to play in a club champs? is your club champs not a scratch comp?

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
We have a +2.5 he did a season on the European Tour before regaining his amateur status

Last edited:

Wabinez

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
-3 is the lowest at our place.

was off 3 before WHS.

only submitted 2 cards so taken his best and subtracted 2 ?

D

Deleted member 1147

+4.5 is our lowest at the moment.
He’s the best of 13 plus
Handicappers.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
The lowest at our club is -1.3. I don't even recognise the name though, I think he just pays our (cheap) membership fee because he needs the membership under Middlesex Golf for something or other. Someone explained it to me once and I forgot. The lowest player who actually plays in our comps is 0.5 now, whereas he had just got down from 4 to 3 in the old system.

nickjdavis

Head Pro
Visit site
Who is never that.

Just did a run through and spotted some one who is -1.8. He was 18 under the UHS

He has been a member for years but has only put in 4 cards in the past 3 years

(he puts loads of personal scorecards on his MY ROUNDS record but has only ever signed in for 2 SSs. Best gross in those is 8 over)

How has it given him -1.8 if his best gross is 8 over?

Ssshank

Visit site
I was the lowest off 2, not sure with the recent changes though as the system won't let me check other members as of yet.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
How has it given him -1.8 if his best gross is 8 over?

The 8 over was not a preregistered SS.
as said this guys puts lots of social rounds on his MY ROUNDS records and it was the best of those.

His best SS was actually 16 over the SSS

A simple WHS error probably

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Lowest male is + 1. He is the best by 2 shots. He gets a course handicap of 1 at ours.

Lowest female is 9. She will get 10 shots at ours.

The question is no longer as simple as it used to be is it?