Ping - A Potential Problem

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
And my comment was based on said blog - maybe you need to change your statement on your blog.

Thank you but not taking any advice from you on anyone else on how I run the blog. I decided to wait to hit the hard stepped demo after I wrote the blog. My clubs, my cash my decision. Didn't realise I had to run everything I did on here or on my blog past you.

smange

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Thank you but not taking any advice from you on anyone else on how I run the blog. I decided to wait to hit the hard stepped demo after I wrote the blog. My clubs, my cash my decision. Didn't realise I had to run everything I did on here or on my blog past you.

Your being very arsey about this homer, you've wrote something on your blog, which you "advertise" on here then when someone asks you something about it which differs from what your saying on here you get all uptight about it and start being quite ignorant to people.

If you don't want people to read your blog stop using the forum to punt it or start to accept that your going to get comments on it whether good or bad.

User20205

Money List Winner
Visit site
Your being very arsey about this homer, you've wrote something on your blog, which you "advertise" on here then when someone asks you something about it which differs from what your saying on here you get all uptight about it and start being quite ignorant to people.

If you don't want people to read your blog stop using the forum to punt it or start to accept that your going to get comments on it whether good or bad.

Déjà vu!!

D

Deleted member 15344

You are right, snide comments have no place.

I just feel a bit let down, a cornerstone of the forum is trust, when that is gone what else do we have left:eek:

Humour ? And beer !

Captainron

Big Hitting, South African Sweary Person
Visit site
I for one feel betrayed, hurt and let down by a forum stalwart, I'm not sure beer is strong enough!!:D

I'm mean how many of the 30k plus post can we trust??
There's a support group on here somewhere for that.

The Ascot-Medal Vokey Ping Club meet on the second Wednesday of each month. Tea and coffee are free but you have to bring your own biscuits.