Patrick Reed

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoBoBirdie

Visit site
Todays article about Patrick Reed makes me so glad that he's no longer on the PGA Tour. I don't have to watch him or hear anything about him while I'm watching TV golf.

D

Deleted member 21445

Yet he is at the top of the leader board right now in Dubai.

The guy is impossible to like through his actions.

One thing I will say about him though is that he has skin thicker than a T Rex.

Turns up, no one from players, tour wants him there,being ignored, has a little spat with the golden boy on the range, TV not showing him on the coverage.

Most players would shrink away like Garcia did at Wentworth.
Garcia still wants to be loved/popular and again his recent actions make that harder to do but I don't think Reed cares one bit.

Right now there is a good chance he could be paired with Rory tomorrow. ??

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Never met the guy and probably never will so will never find out what his personality is really like. However, he does come across as a total ? end on social media.

evemccc

Visit site
Andrew Cotter did a decent series of interviews with leading golfers, a couple/few years ago

Thought Reed’s interview was interesting

Barking_Mad

Visit site
Only decent thing is his willingness to come over and play on the European Tour,when many other US golfers won't.

Apart from that he's a cheat and seemingly a bit unpopular amongst his peers. ?

Jigger

Club Champion
Visit site
predicting he will play slow to annoy Rory tomorrow and Rory will start launching bombs toward him. The positive thing is that it should tighten up Rory’s driving!

Jigger

Club Champion
Visit site
There's no way that went into that try tree video clears shows it heading into the middle one of the three.
I’m surprised sky sports weren’t all over it but they were sounding very sheepish in the commentary as if they didn’t want to go there.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Thought the official bottled it as he said he couldn't see the black arrow. At first Reed tried to identify it from the black line and then mentioned the arrow. Commentary team said the official could ask him to show his identification markings on his replacement ball to check but didn't. In fact I think he said "well I can't see that, but if you say you can..."

Status
Not open for further replies.