Par 74?

LincolnShep

Head Pro
Visit site
Are there any par 74 (or higher) 18-hole courses in the UK? I've played a few par 73s (Bawtry, College Pines and Forest Pines) but never seen any higher than that. Does anyone know of any? No reason for the question, just idling away a Friday morning when I should really be doing some work!

D

Deleted member 21258

For ladies Ganton is par 76 (mens 71)

For ladies Royal St Davids is par 74 (mens 69)

Think Birkdale & Princes was about 75 for ladies(mens 71/72 I think)

I dont think for yellow/white tees I have played one above 73. Austin lodge (no longer) is the only one I can think of:unsure:

IainP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
The first course I played & the first I became a member at was par 74, and over 7 thousand yards from the whites. Public course, Thorpe Wood. Not played for years but understand they shortened a hole to a par 3 to fit in a driving range. Possibly some other modifications also.

Steve Wilkes

Visit site
Cherry Lodge in Kent, When I played it in the 80's and early 90's it was a Par 75, it rehashed some of the par 5's into 4's about 20 years or so, I think it's a regular 72 now

Steve Wilkes

Visit site
Cherry Lodge in Kent, When I played it in the 80's and early 90's it was a Par 75, it rehashed some of the par 5's into 4's about 20 years or so, I think it's a regular 72 now
I knew I had a card for the old Cherry Lodge when it was a par 75

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 10