Over 50s competition in Scotland

User101

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Today I briefly read a link to an over 50s comp that is played over 3 best of 4 rounds round with a final round at Dundonald. The 4 rounds were at Blairgowrie, Mar Hall, The Carrick Loch Lomond and Leven Links.

In it it said how much it cost etc etc, however for the life of me I can't find it now, does anyone know of said comp or have a link to it ??

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
Today I briefly read a link to an over 50s comp that is played over 3 best of 4 rounds round with a final round at Dundonald. The 4 rounds were at Blairgowrie, Mar Hall, The Carrick Loch Lomond and Leven Links.

In it it said how much it cost etc etc, however for the life of me I can't find it now, does anyone know of said comp or have a link to it ??

It's on Golf Scotland facebook page :thup:

User101

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Hellva lot of travelling solo, price oh the fuel will be dearer that the comps, probably give it a miss.

User101

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Aye that's a bonus but the others are near Greenock/Ayrshire and Loch Lomond, I'm just a poor cabby you know :rolleyes:

Hunner bucks in fuel for those three places.

User101

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
To be honest I like the appeal of the 5 rounds rounds the country a Bit, gonna see if I can talk my good lady into caddying for me.