OUT OF ORDER FROM DEC

flandango

Head Pro
Visit site
Hi guys,

Had an kidney operation 8 years ago (pyroplasty) not sure on spelling but thats how it sounds.

Been getting ill quite often so went to the docs, after an ultrasound he told me i was pregnant!....joke.

I only need the bloody operation done a 2nd time. This means 12 weeks off work, and 12 weeks off golf.

Really gutted because next year was going to be a big year for my golf (set myself some challenging personal goals) this is really going to set me back, maybe even effect my swing permanently as the operation is on my right ride and im right handed.

OH WELL! theyre are others a lot worse off, im just a bit p'd off.

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Sorry to hear this, but better they find out now and fix it properly than when it maybe cocked you up completely!
12 weeks will pass quite quickly, you'll be up and going again just in time for the clocks going forward and the Masters...that will get you wanting to get out an hammer the ball.
Good luck
Rob

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Sorry to hear that but take it from one that ignored his body crying out for mercy and nearly paid the ultimate price you need to get it done.

The time will soon pass and who wants to be standing on a freezing range or slogging through a muddy waterlogged course anyway

John_Findlay

Tour Winner
Visit site
Flandango,

They can rebuild him. Stronger, faster, fitter.

Chin up, mate. Hope it goes well and here's to achieving all those goals when you recover.

Cheers

mikeyp74

Club Champion
Visit site
Good luck mate,

I have had 4 operations on my left knee, two cruciate reconstructions, and i can play as good(or as bad) as when my knee was 100% natural.

Positive spirit will go a long way.

All the best.

billyg

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Sorry to hear that but take it from one that ignored his body crying out for mercy and nearly paid the ultimate price you need to get it done.

The time will soon pass and who wants to be standing on a freezing range or slogging through a muddy waterlogged course anyway

my sentiments exactly.

12 weeks puts us in mid-Feb. 2009 - too early to write the year off.

Hope it all gets sorted for you and you'll be back at full speed come spring

bill