Old tech you still use

shun_naka

Club Champion
Visit site
Getting my golf clubs shipped over and it made me think about the various bits of tech i use and keep that i've become used to & even though theres newer equipment, can't see myself changing soon.

Ping G20 irons - look and feel great
Garmin S1 watch - the strap has broken but i just tie it around my bag, for a hacker like me its a good way of knowing rough yardages

Leftie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Equipment wise, my Callaway Hawk Eye 7 wood that has usually been in the bag over the last 17/18 years and recently the 3 wood is back in.

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
My Bushnell Neo XS GPS watch
MacGregor V-Foil M6.4K-GT putter
Original GoKart trolley from year 1 or 2 of manufacture
Cleveland Classic 3 & 5 wood and hybrid
My late brothers golf scorecard holder

And in my spare bag
Maxfli Revolution Midsize irons

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
how many characters is Crow limited to!!!!!

Unfair to include stuff bought when it was already an antique but I still have the driver and three wood from my first set of clubs bought from Argos some time around around 1980 and play them very occasionally.

Chico84

Visit site
I have an old Howson 7 wood that I have a feeling may even be a ladies club, which occasionally makes into to my bag for a laugh. It is positively tiny by today’s standards but it is easily the most consistent club in my bag apart from my pitching wedge. I hit it dead straight and almost exactly 170 yards every time. I should probably use it more often!