Old Farts v Whippersnappers 2019!!!! Sun 30th June/Monday 1st July.

D

Deleted member 17920

Captainron and myself are playing at Market Rasen as a warm up this morning so we shall both be 0.1 higher this afternoon 🤣

D

Deleted Member 1156

It's going to be warm for you guys with a risk of dehydration so you know what that means...... NO ALCOHOL!

Enjoy 😊

Kraxx68

Head Pro
Visit site
Just a gentle reminder to all attending...................

I will be arriving at the hotel around mid-day, and will "set up camp" in the main hotel bar (to the right of reception).
I know the temptation when you arrive is to head up to the clubhouse bar, or the driving range, but it would really be appreciated if you could just come and say "Hi" and let me know you are actually there!
Also, the restaurant will want you to order your food choice BEFORE you head out on the course. Please ensure that you do this before disappearing in all directions, as it causes headaches later in the day.
You will be able to check in with reception but you won't be able to access your rooms until after you have played. A bit of a bugger, but that's how it is.
Wishing everybody a safe journey, really looking forward to catching up with people. If you have any last minute questions fire away.
Safe journey everyone - see u all soon 👍🏻

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Greeting of the day; “Hello James, I’ve had to edit one of your posts”.

“Which one?”

“The one with the word (live on site edit by Fragger) in it”

“That doesn’t narrow it down ”

I think the word you’re looking for is twit!

Last edited by a moderator:

Fish

Banned
Visit site
It's going to be warm for you guys with a risk of dehydration so you know what that means...... NO ALCOHOL!

Enjoy 😊

Bugger, only just read this, I wondered why I struggled yesterday after having 3 pints before I went out 😳😜🍻🏌️