Old Farts v Whippersnappers 2019!!!! Sun 30th June/Monday 1st July.

Norrin Radd

Tour Winner
Visit site
methinks the babkins will be in need of a mummys hugs after us golden oldies finnish with them .
there is no match for experience and we will have it in spades compared to the wee ones ,who no doubt will be hitting miles into the boondocks whilst us bunch of geriatrics just keep doddling it down the middle .
bring it on younglings ,and be prepared to take a beating .

94tegsi

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Sorry if I already missed this Rob but had a quick skim of the thread.
What time do we need to be up at the course on the Sunday?!

Cheers

Khamelion

Tour Winner
Visit site

Cheers

Whippersnappers they for the scheduled tee time, auld farts teeing off around 15:00hrs BST, :unsure: All no shows will forfeit the match :cool:

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site

Cheers
I have just emailed FP to confirm teeing off times and courses we are playing. Will let you know as soon as I hear back.
I did request that we finish our round on Monday on the green that is directly overlooked by the clubhouse. Can't remember the name of that 9 now, I "think" it's Pines.
Apologise for my lack up updates. Golf is very much on the back burner for me now. Will update as much as I can with teams and rooming lists by the end of next week, promise.

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Right, just to confirm.
1st tee is booked for 1.44pm on Sunday. We will be playing on the Forest & Pines courses.
1st tee is booked from 9.04am on Monday, we will be playing on the Beeches & Forest courses.
Dinner on Sunday evening is at 8.30pm in the Grill, breakfast from 6.30am on Monday, again in the Grill.
I will plan to arrive on the Sunday around midday, I'll set up camp in the main bar and would appreciate it if you could come and find me to confirm you have arrived!!
I guess the latest you want to arrive is 1pm as the clubhouse is a little way away from the hotel reception. Cheers lads xxx