Old Farts v Whippersnappers 2019!!!! Sun 30th June/Monday 1st July.

Captainron

Big Hitting, South African Sweary Person
Visit site
No, you're not. I make it my business to keep an eye on all known bandits - and I see you've changed your club. Trying - and failing - to get a new higher handicap?
There’s no trying, it just happens naturally. :eek:
Wasn’t playing enough at Spalding to stay on so have gone with an associate membership to keep the CDH alive

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Just a request.
It would be appreciated if everybody could make the effort to meet in the hotel main bar. Two reasons for this....
1) I know that you are there!!
2) You have to order your evening meal choice before you go out to play golf. Having everybody in the same place ensures that we have all ordered and avoids any confusion.
Much appreciated.

Khamelion

Tour Winner
Visit site
Just a request.
It would be appreciated if everybody could make the effort to meet in the hotel main bar. Two reasons for this....
1) I know that you are there!!
2) You have to order your evening meal choice before you go out to play golf. Having everybody in the same place ensures that we have all ordered and avoids any confusion.
Much appreciated.

So you're not getting the auld farts food liquidized this year?

D

Deleted member 17920

So for the evenings entertainment

It’s blackjack and hookers for the whippersnappers.

Old farts have Burt Bacharat and someone from saga selling them cruise holidays?
I presume you are hoping to be an old fart then as that’s your ideal night out 😉

ScienceBoy

Money List Winner
Visit site
I’m 42 which is old.

A little bit of Burt on the piano. A bit of Archers on the wireless. Punch the Spaniard to Ingrid Bergman. A few bits of hard candy.

Can’t beat it

What a difference 7-8 years makes.

I have no idea who Burt is, never listened to the Archers and have no idea what "punching something into a Spaniard" is or who Ingrid Bergman is.

I would rather open a can of Monster and play CounterStrike all night.

Khamelion

Tour Winner
Visit site
Maybe a daft question, but who is the Whippersnapper Captain? Guessing Smiffy will be Auld Farts representative for leadership, but who will he be butting heads with this year?