Old Farts v Whippersnappers 2019!!!! Sun 30th June/Monday 1st July.

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Banned
Visit site
I feel sorry for the poor bugger who’s sharing a room with my son in law, especially if he’s been drinking!

Norrin Radd

Tour Winner
Visit site
HI GUYS, is anyone else travelling up from sussex to forest pines as it would make sense to double up and travel together to help save the planet from more polution .[yeh right ] seriously anyone want to hitch a ride with me they are more than welcome.

pm me if you do ,and dont pm me if you dont.

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
HI GUYS, is anyone else travelling up from sussex to forest pines as it would make sense to double up and travel together to help save the planet from more polution .[yeh right ] seriously anyone want to hitch a ride with me they are more than welcome.

pm me if you do ,and dont pm me if you dont.
Ray Taylor will be travelling up from Mayfield mush. He normally likes driving though. You could possibly meet up with him???

rosecott

Money List Winner
Visit site
Three of my four are Old Farts who, for reasons of age and infirmity, normally use buggies. If there is any other player who needs/wants to buggy share, let me know and I will book buggies and ask Smiffy - very nicely - to put us together in the draw.

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
Three of my four are Old Farts who, for reasons of age and infirmity, normally use buggies. If there is any other player who needs/wants to buggy share, let me know and I will book buggies and ask Smiffy - very nicely - to put us together in the draw.
Jim I sent you PM about something else.

Norrin Radd

Tour Winner
Visit site
im in the definately use a buggy camp ,as my knee wont let me walk five holes let alone all of them.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
The bed wetting dribblers will pump the young tight arsed premature ejectulaters again this year, those young boys love a good thrashing 😳😜😎