Old Farts v Whippersnappers 2019!!!! Sun 30th June/Monday 1st July.

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Banned
Visit site
Thanks Smiffy not a problem totally understand and that's fair enough perhaps I'll take a look at the rooms and have a couple of sherberts and take advantage of it as paying for it enjoy the full forum experience then

Good luck only having a couple of sherbets!

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Right!!
Finally gotten around to sorting some semblance of order to the proceedings.
As far as I can make it, these are the rooming requests that I have at the moment.
I haven't had a chance to check the deposits paid yet, but can I please ask that if you haven't sent me one yet, you do so as soon as possible.
Balances will be due around the beginning of May.

SINGLE ROOMS

1. STEVEW86
2. 94TEGSI
3. BLUEINMUNICH
4. GB72
5. BADGER
6. NORRIN RADD
7. EWAN PORRITT
8. ANOTHER DOUBLE
9. MOOGIE
10. TEEGIRL
11. CROW
12. LOUISE A
13. VIRTUOCITY
14. JIMBOH
15. KHAMELION
16. KRAXX
17. FISH
18. LEFTIE
19. DHAN
20. BUTCHERCD
21. DAVE FOSTER
22. ROSECOTT
23. LES SMITH
24. GORDON TAYLOR
25. HACKER HUGHES
26. HEAVY GREBO

TWIN ROOMS

1. SMIFFY & NORMAN PORRITT
2. RAY TAYLOR & JATES12
3. IMURG & FRAGGER
4. CHRISD & TWINMAN
5. DANDO & MARK LANGLEY SOUTER
6. WOLF & JOBR1850
7. RADBOURNE2010 & A.N.OTHER
8. GG26 & 2BLUE
9. OLD FART & GRUMPYJOCK
10. AARON & CRAIG MACHIN
11. A.N.OTHER & A.N.OTHER

PLEASE NOTE: THESE ARE NOT FINAL PAIRINGS FOR THE ROOMS, IT'S JUST BEEN DONE SO THAT I CAN KEEP TRACK ON EVERYTHING.
WE STILL HAVE 3 SPACES AVAILABLE AND I REALLY (REALLY) NEED TO FILL THESE AS I WILL GET COLLARED FOR THE SHORTFALL.
IF ANYBODY ON THE RESERVE LIST KNOWS FOR SURE THAT THEY CAN COME, OR IF ANYONE HAS ANY MATES THAT THEY'D LIKE TO BRING ALONG, PLEASE LET ME KNOW..... I DESPERATELY NEED TO GET THE 48 TO MAKE THIS WORK.

Last edited:

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I've made a bit of a cock up here I think.... I thought I'd put you down for a single but I can't see your name on there anywhere Si. I think I moved somebody else??? Maybe somebody else could shed some light on it???
Have I put somebody into a single who hasn't asked for one???
o_Oo_Oo_O

Last edited:

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Am wondering what's the state of play as I may have another interested but he'd be wanting a single room.... though I think they may all be gone. He's a Wippersnapper!!

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Am wondering what's the state of play as I may have another interested but he'd be wanting a single room.... though I think they may all be gone. He's a Wippersnapper!!
I think all the singles have now gone but I can contact the hotel to see if I can change a twin to two singles if he definitely wants to come. I have one other person that has asked for a single too.

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I think all the singles have now gone but I can contact the hotel to see if I can change a twin to two singles if he definitely wants to come. I have one other person that has asked for a single too.
He's a defo Rob... see what you can do please 😁😁

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
He's a defo Rob... see what you can do please 😁😁

Haven't heard back from Forest Pines yet, but I am absolutely sure they will swap and give me two more singles for one of the twins.
Do you want to give me a name and I'll add him to the list so that I have got the definitive 48?????