Officially a pensioner

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Today sees me rack up 66 years of sucking in oxygen , and I'm now an official miserable old git.
So to all you workers out there ,get working harder as there's a new pensioner needs paying .😜😀
Another one to clog up waiting rooms. get there four hours before an appointment and generally moan to all and sundry about how it was so much better in their day

Have a great 66th birthday and enjoy your old age.

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
I have been receiving my military pension for 3 years but still only 53, am I a pensioner? 🤔
I was offered early retirement when our local councils were amalgamated.
I had 30 years service in a final salary pension fund as an electrician, as a bonus they added another 10 years, taking me to the maximum, I was only 52.
A lump sum a decent monthly pension and 25.5 years later, it's the best decision I've ever made. yippee.:love::love::love:

ADB

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I was offered early retirement when our local councils were amalgamated.
I had 30 years service in a final salary pension fund as an electrician, as a bonus they added another 10 years, taking me to the maximum, I was only 52.
A lump sum a decent monthly pension and 25.5 years later, it's the best decision I've ever made. yippee.:love::love::love:
Must have been a really tough decision to make 🙄

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
Must have been a really tough decision to make 🙄
I've kept my self busy, as we have so much sunshine in Scotland and I have origami black belt, I invented this drinks cooler.
Hopefully I'll need it often during our 2/3 days of summer sunshine ☀️

Attachments

• 20240517_165331_003.jpg
    20240517_165331_003.jpg
    218.7 KB · Views: 9