NW Forum meet Wallasey Sunday 12th October

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
you must have had to much gravy(men love gravy)on meet n tatta pie,ROSES do not have THORNS even us thick SINTELINERS know that.
They do according to everyone's favourite 80's Rock balladeers....

[video=youtube_share;c56vEgA4fjU]http://youtu.be/c56vEgA4fjU[/video]

6inchcup

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
They do according to everyone's favourite 80's Rock balladeers....

[video=youtube_share;c56vEgA4fjU]http://youtu.be/c56vEgA4fjU[/video]
because it wouldnt have the same impact if they sang "EVERY ROSE HAS A PRICKLE " same as KRAKATOA EAST OF JAVA,it was actually on the WEST but the publisher thought it sounded better.

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
because it wouldnt have the same impact if they sang "EVERY ROSE HAS A PRICKLE " same as KRAKATOA EAST OF JAVA,it was actually on the WEST but the publisher thought it sounded better.

I'm gonna take Poison's version of horticulture over yours mate.. I mean, how many number 1 albums have you had? How many groupies hang around Ashton for you? :D

6inchcup

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I'm gonna take Poison's version of horticulture over yours mate.. I mean, how many number 1 albums have you had? How many groupies hang around Ashton for you? :D
bet i could beat them for no 2's (hospital food ) on a wednesday i have women following me all over the course waving at me,come to think about it it is ladies day !!!and they have rights on the course.
As for the thorn or prickle debate a THORN is a leaf that has developed as a stiff sharp like structure growing on branches a PRICKLE is attached to a stem and not the leaf of flowering part of the plant.

Last edited:

Val

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Final bump for another bod and for meal requests, I'll be letting the caterers know tomorrow night, if you don't pick yourself I'll pick for you and you'll be getting steak and ale pie with apple pie and ice cream for desert ;)

Odvan

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Final bump for another bod and for meal requests, I'll be letting the caterers know tomorrow night, if you don't pick yourself I'll pick for you and you'll be getting steak and ale pie with apple pie and ice cream for desert ;)

or custard, hopefully :whistle: :D

peterlav

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Sorry Val, haven't been on for a couple of days, curry & rice followed by gateau for me please.

Thanks to you and Scott for organising the day, especially Scott for your work throughout the year, I don't mind paying an extra couple of bob on the day.

Birchy

Money List Winner
Visit site
I sent you pm yesterday - can make it on sunday.

If thats okay .

Just reading it now fella, thats fine.

You will be out in first group at 11am.

Bacon butties will probably be at around 10am onwards.

Just bring your cash on the day etc.

You need to know anything else mate? :thup: