NW Forum meet Wallasey Sunday 12th October

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
Just reading it now fella, thats fine.

You will be out in first group at 11am.

Bacon butties will probably be at around 10am onwards.

Just bring your cash on the day etc.

You need to know anything else mate? :thup:

Welcome Badger. Looks like you've drawn the short straw and are out with me. Don't listen to any of these prize plonkers. I'm alright. My mum tells me that I'm just too interesting to be popular 😉. How good are you at looking for Top Flites in the left rough? Karl wants to know 😁.

Karl102

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Welcome Badger. Looks like you've drawn the short straw and are out with me. Don't listen to any of these prize plonkers. I'm alright. My mum tells me that I'm just too interesting to be popular 😉. How good are you at looking for Top Flites in the left rough? Karl wants to know 😁.

Left rough mate ?!?!? I will take that as a compliment as it means I've lost my power fade!!!

NWJocko

Tour Winner
Visit site
Left rough mate ?!?!? I will take that as a compliment as it means I've lost my power fade!!!

If you lose any in the left rough a fair chance I'll find them following you round big man!! :rofl:

Really looking forward to this tomorrow. Anyone fancy their chances of taking down steady Pete....!?

Karl102

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
If you lose any in the left rough a fair chance I'll find them following you round big man!! :rofl:

Really looking forward to this tomorrow. Anyone fancy their chances of taking down steady Pete....!?

I should have at Reddish after doing the hard work from being 4 down to going 2 up, but I faded like Liverpool's title run in last year ;) He will be hard to beat!

Ps, Badger, I hope you like biscuits :)

D

Deleted member 1740

I'm looking forward to this,hopefully the weather's decent.

On a sidenote if anybody has Got any spare 18/19deg hybrids bring them with you tomorrow, duffers is after one.

See you all in the morning and safe journey to all travelling.

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
Up and at'em boys and girls.. Up and at'em... It's cold, foggy, and damned early for me.. See you on the coast in an hour or 2..:thup:

6inchcup

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
:rofl:
Meat typed with fat fingers - I was expecting "what's a salad" next.;)

Weather forecast is looking really good.
i know what a salad is!!! its the stuff left on the plate when you have a steak or burger.have a good knock everyone,looking out towards FORMBY from my hospital room,looks like it could be a good day,foggy but that should lift.

hamshanker

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
:rofl:i know what a salad is!!! its the stuff left on the plate when you have a steak or burger.have a good knock everyone,looking out towards FORMBY from my hospital room,looks like it could be a good day,foggy but that should lift.

Oh hiya mate sorry to hear your back in hospital hope nothing to serious and your back out playing soon :thup:,yeah looks lovely day wished i could have been playing Wallasey 1 of my to play courses but this work thing always gets in the way :(

6inchcup

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Oh hiya mate sorry to hear your back in hospital hope nothing to serious and your back out playing soon :thup:,yeah looks lovely day wished i could have been playing Wallasey 1 of my to play courses but this work thing always gets in the way :(
thanks for that mate,nothing to bad,just some tests and scans and x-rays,hope to be out to-mrw,would have loved to play myself maybe next time god willing.