NW Forum meet Wallasey Sunday 12th October

NWJocko

Tour Winner
Visit site
If you go near Skem mate there will be a few more than just Danny jumping in :D

Danny will have to jump in while I'm on the move then!!

Is it carrying only or anything on Sunday? Getting to that time of year, don't want to pitch up with my cart bag and have to carry it!

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
Hey we have Got Liam Neeson & Sigourney Weaver in Bolton this week filming with the beautiful scenic backdrops :D

Well, considering Ms Weaver's experience battling ugly acid spewing monsters, and Mr Neeson's experience single-handedly taking out large Eastern European gangs with utmost violence, then I would have thought that Bolton would be the perfect place for them.... :whistle:

Birchy

Money List Winner
Visit site
Well, considering Ms Weaver's experience battling ugly acid spewing monsters, and Mr Neeson's experience single-handedly taking out large Eastern European gangs with utmost violence, then I would have thought that Bolton would be the perfect place for them.... :whistle:

They are in Bolton for the beautiful love scenes. They are nipping through Skem afterwards to blast all the aliens, save on the recruiting budget :thup:

You never know if your lucky you might get a part as an extra :D

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
They are in Bolton for the beautiful love scenes. They are nipping through Skem afterwards to blast all the aliens, save on the recruiting budget :thup:

You never know if your lucky you might get a part as an extra :D

I'd have to be pretty far out of my patch to see them then.. Bearing in mind I'm in Appley Bridge, which is several miles from Skem, and fortunately, even further from Bowton.. Like a rose between 2 very ugly thorns.. A haven of tranquility between 2 war-filled cesspits of despair.. Or home as you like to call it...;)

6inchcup

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I'd have to be pretty far out of my patch to see them then.. Bearing in mind I'm in Appley Bridge, which is several miles from Skem, and fortunately, even further from Bowton.. Like a rose between 2 very ugly thorns.. A haven of tranquility between 2 war-filled cesspits of despair.. Or home as you like to call it...;)
you must have had to much gravy(men love gravy)on meet n tatta pie,ROSES do not have THORNS even us thick SINTELINERS know that.

D

Deleted member 1740

Good work Birchy.

What time is everyone getting there?

Should have said I don't mind chucking in an extra few quid if needed.

I'll be driving down on my tod from leafy Lytham if anyone is en route and needs a lift? I've no idea where I'm going :)

Another postcode snob:smirk:

Yer mean Blackpool!!