North vs South match - checking interest

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
Okay, folks. I'm putting the plan on pause for a couple of weeks, as I've got a ton of work on and won't have enough time to dedicate to it.
I'll be back to this thread beginning of April with our choice of venue and a list of names.
In advance, if you don't like our choice of venue, I apologise. If you feel it's too far away, I apologise. If you feel it's not a good enough golf course, I apologise.
Think that covers it. Thanks for your interest and comments all.

Region3

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Okay, folks. I'm putting the plan on pause for a couple of weeks, as I've got a ton of work on and won't have enough time to dedicate to it.
I'll be back to this thread beginning of April with our choice of venue and a list of names.
In advance, if you don't like our choice of venue, I apologise. If you feel it's too far away, I apologise. If you feel it's not a good enough golf course, I apologise.

Exactly the right thing to do, you’re never going to please everyone.

There will be some that would like a certain quality of course, and there will be some that want to meet others without breaking the bank.
I know which group I’m in, but anyone that complains if you don’t choose their preferred option is selfish imo. Sad, but there will be some.

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Exactly the right thing to do, you’re never going to please everyone.

There will be some that would like a certain quality of course, and there will be some that want to meet others without breaking the bank.
I know which group I’m in, but anyone that complains if you don’t choose their preferred option is selfish imo. Sad, but there will be some.

There’s an abbreviation to that well worded post but I’ll get an infraction.

Jason.H

Visit site

No need to apologise. 👍

D

Deleted member 1147

Well, at least you’ve apologised 🤣

Radbourne2010

Challenge Tour Pro
www.mmksolutions.co.uk
Okay, folks.

As per @Dando's post in another thread, I thought I'd post here and gauge interest in a North vs South golf meet.

Nothing is set and I'm not saying myself or Dando will be arranging it, but if enough people are interested, then he and I will talk!

So, note your interest, whether you're North or South and where you're based (place and county).

So far, @Beezerk, @Voyager EMH and @IanM have expressed an interest.
Date permitting, I’d be up for representing the South. Somewhere were we can have a night out before or after would be handy. Slayley Hall?