Mottram Hall Pre-party, NW Englandshire, maybe North Wales

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
The 20 lads (inc. fresh blood) who are at Mottram hall for the Masters weekend, are going to have a little mini-meet so a few of the new lads can get to know a few of the others, before the shenanigans for Masters Sunday ensue.

Others will be more than welcome to join us for the day, but if we go for an open and are therefore in teams, priority will be given to the ones going for the Mottram weekend.

So looking at a few options to gauge interest and dates first, then will look to book it next week.

Dates:-

Sunday 4th March

Carus green, Cumbria (open) £60 per team of 4, so £15 per player - currently loads of tee times available.

Never played it before so dont know if any good, or how it is in winter (recommendations, or not, welcome).

Caldy, Wirral - £35 (to be confirmed) including a Brekky or post match meal, of £30 golf only option, as long as we get good numbers. 11.00 onwards. Normally £40 winter rate on a weekend with no food. I had my very first GM meet here, and 20 odd were there and all enjoyed it. Clifftop course, with a linksy/parkland feel to it. Summer rate is £90. Ive seen that they have 3 temps on at the mo, but can check if they may still be on temps by the time we play (or not). I like Caldy.

Royal St. Davids (Wales)
- Top 100 course, bit of a trek for some of the guys north of Liverpool, so will only go for this if a real push for it by all. Normally £42 of a Sunday, but we can get it for £40 inc a meal, 11.00 onwards or 12.00 onwards. I want to re-visit RSD as I personally think its too high in the ratings. It does have a very good finish, but I cant remember much of the front 9, but I know some love it.

Sunday 11th March (Grrrr - mothers day)
Caldy and RSD, as above.

Sunday 4th March

Liverbirdie (Caldy, RSD, Carus)

Sunday 11th March

Please add your name to the dates you can make, and put down which options you will be up for, if ithers can add their name and copy and paste the previous list.:thup:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1740

Caldy and RSD, as above.

Sunday 4th March

Stu c (Caldy,RSD,Carus)

Sunday 11th March

Please add your name to the dates you can make, and put down which options you will be up for, if ithers can add their name and copy and paste the previous list.
:thup:

Qwerty

Tour Winner
Visit site
Im struggling so soon mate as my shoulder is playing up Again.
Hoping it settles down soon but I'm wary of making it worse if I play especially with the season round the corner.

I'll know more next week :thup:

tugglesf239

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I’m in

Caldy and RSD, as above.

Sunday 4th March

Stu c (Caldy,RSD,Carus)
Tugglesf239 (Caldy,RSD,Carus)

Sunday 11th March

Please add your name to the dates you can make, and put down which options you will be up for, if ithers can add their name and copy and paste the previous list.
:thup: