Nike RZN Black - Golf Ball

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Never been a fan of Nike balls (the 20xi was/is truly awful) but i bought a dozen of the RZN Blacks (the ball Rory plays) after finding them on the web for £32.

After two rounds with the same ball I cannot really fault them, long off the tee and spinny around the greens and on full iron shots. The feel and sound is almost identical to the Titleist Pro V1X. They are also quite durable, after two rounds there is hardly any marking or scuffing and I reckon I could easily get another couple of rounds out of it. Not sure if they would scuff up with shots from the sand though as I did not find any bunkers this weekend. No discoloration either, ball is still nice and white.

Well worth a punt if you want a premium ball at less then Titleist prices.

(I think that the RZN Platinum is equivalent to the Standard Pro V1).

And29

Head Pro
Visit site
Never been a fan of Nike balls (the 20xi was/is truly awful) but i bought a dozen of the RZN Blacks (the ball Rory plays) after finding them on the web for £32.

After two rounds with the same ball I cannot really fault them, long off the tee and spinny around the greens and on full iron shots. The feel and sound is almost identical to the Titleist Pro V1X. They are also quite durable, after two rounds there is hardly any marking or scuffing and I reckon I could easily get another couple of rounds out of it. Not sure if they would scuff up with shots from the sand though as I did not find any bunkers this weekend. No discoloration either, ball is still nice and white.

Well worth a punt if you want a premium ball at less then Titleist prices.

(I think that the RZN Platinum is equivalent to the Standard Pro V1).

Graat ball ive been useing the Bkack for 6 months now

Junior

Tour Winner
Visit site
I heard good things about the rzn. Glad you like them.

Why is there no love for the 20xi? bought a box for 20 notes from clubhouse. Only played a few times with it but it seems ok. Tbh, all the 'premium' balls feel the same to me anyway.

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
The 20Xi just feels too harsh for me when using the driver, and sounds awful too. (I have a Titleist 910).

The RZN is great ball though.

NWJocko

Tour Winner
Visit site
I heard good things about the rzn. Glad you like them.

Why is there no love for the 20xi? bought a box for 20 notes from clubhouse. Only played a few times with it but it seems ok. Tbh, all the 'premium' balls feel the same to me anyway.

Was that the one you gave me to try? I quite liked it, was very long off the driver.

Using the RZN Black just now and really like it, especially good in the wind as I found today!

Junior

Tour Winner
Visit site
Was that the one you gave me to try? I quite liked it, was very long off the driver.

Using the RZN Black just now and really like it, especially good in the wind as I found today!

Yip, thems the ones. Feels alright and for 20 quid a box i can't complain.

Crawfy

Tour Rookie
Visit site
My pro gave me a couple of RZn Blacks to game at the end of last season and I really liked them and were v.close to a ProVx. They have launched a yellow (volt) version too now which I love but I opted for the platinums as they play very like the ProV and I prefer the softer feel off the putter when compared with blacks. Totally agree that the 20xi's were shocking