New Scotty Cameron Bladed Putters

SugarPenguin

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Anybody got a release period in mind for the bladed scotty's ?

The current ones have been out quite a while and I was just wondering if and when the newer models might be released.
thanks

nickjdavis

Head Pro
Visit site
i thought they brought out a new version every year, though its more or less the same just with new graphics or finish.

Agree. SC are becoming the TM of the putter world... rehashing previous models with a slightly new insert here, a different finish there.... no innovation coming from SC these days... nothing to make the new range stand out from putters of yesteryear.

shivas irons

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
I was recently looking at the mass produced range of Scottys and they have somehow lost that individualism they had in the past, sure the heads are different shapes but the finish all looks the same on them where as in the past each model was very distinctive.

Last edited:

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Agree. SC are becoming the TM of the putter world... rehashing previous models with a slightly new insert here, a different finish there.... no innovation coming from SC these days... nothing to make the new range stand out from putters of yesteryear.

they do tend to try something different every couple of year with the mallet version. The blades as Ive said are more or less the same